some folks say Woodrow Wilson is the worst president in history. some say Obama. what do you think?!

No, actually most will say Andrew Johnson.
Yep, he was NOT a good president. According to accounts I've read, he was so drunk when he was sworn in after Lincoln's assassination, he could barely stand up. And he was the first president to be impeached. So, like you, I would choose Andrew Johnson as THE worst president ever. Obama would be my runner up.
What was wrong with Obama? He was handed a country in dire shape and turned it around. guess he was not the right color for you, because he did a great job as President.
He was a corporatist, a war monger and he trampled on the COTUS.
He was horrible.

Hate to break this to ya Harley but --- virtually every POTUS since McFugginKinley has been a corporatist. That's all they let in there. Those that are not either get forced to run from jail, or get their administration marginalized and replaced after one term by General Electric RayGun.
We are a capitalist nation...pro corporation and pro business is what we do...and it works...we here in America solve problems other nations can't very well...growth...economic growth and wealthy corporations keep the ball rolling...if you don't like this style of a society there are plenty of places that are not like us...you can always move to one of them.....men and women that can do good things for others like provide a job have always been aided and championed by Washington DC....its the smart thing to do....

Yep, he was NOT a good president. According to accounts I've read, he was so drunk when he was sworn in after Lincoln's assassination, he could barely stand up. And he was the first president to be impeached. So, like you, I would choose Andrew Johnson as THE worst president ever. Obama would be my runner up.
What was wrong with Obama? He was handed a country in dire shape and turned it around. guess he was not the right color for you, because he did a great job as President.
He was horrible.

Hate to break this to ya Harley but --- virtually every POTUS since McFugginKinley has been a corporatist. That's all they let in there. Those that are not either get forced to run from jail, or get their administration marginalized and replaced after one term by General Electric RayGun.
We are a capitalist nation...pro corporation and pro business is what we do...and it works...we here in America solve problems other nations can't very well...growth...economic growth and wealthy corporations keep the ball rolling...if you don't like this style of a society there are plenty of places that are not like us...you can always move to one of them.....men and women that can do good things for others like provide a job have always been aided and championed by Washington DC....its the smart thing to do....
Nice post!

Definitely 44 hands down.
No one else ever required Americans to buy a product from private companies so those companies could make a profit.

Ever register a car?

Can't disagree with "44 hands down" since that's Rump, but you can't legitimately list a "worst" or "best" while he's still in office. Next January.
Son you need to go back to school. A president never required anyone to register a car nor have they set the standards for that. That is the state.

Anyone that thinks they understand anything while using derogatory remakes of anyone should be dismissed out of hand.

You didn't say "a President". You said "no one else". Check it.

Does it matter who the entity is if you're being forced to buy something? Hell Mitt Romney did the same thing in Massachusetts.
Well since the thread was about presidents I can see how you could become confused.

He was horrible.

That's very amusing Johnny. Now sit down, the point is flying over your head anyway.

No one else ever required Americans to buy a product from private companies so those companies could make a profit.

Ever register a car?

Can't disagree with "44 hands down" since that's Rump, but you can't legitimately list a "worst" or "best" while he's still in office. Next January.
Son you need to go back to school. A president never required anyone to register a car nor have they set the standards for that. That is the state.

Anyone that thinks they understand anything while using derogatory remakes of anyone should be dismissed out of hand.

Does it matter who the entity is if you're being forced to buy something? Hell Mitt Romney did the same thing in Massachusetts.
Well since the thread was about presidents I can see how you could become confused.

Hey, I'm just riffing on your post, Doodles. If you wanna sit here and pretend The Obama invented forced buying of shit, I'm happy to prove you wrong.

Ever register a car?

Hey, I'm just riffing on your post, Doodles. If you wanna sit here and pretend The Obama invented forced buying of shit, I'm happy to prove you wrong.
Hey pretend all you want. I get a laugh out of children.

He was horrible.

That's very amusing Johnny. Now sit down, the point is flying over your head anyway.
You are whining about presidents that approve the notion of corporatism right?...I'm telling you why you shouldn't cry about it dummy....

He was horrible.

You are whining about presidents that approve the notion of corporatism right?...I'm telling you why you shouldn't cry about it dummy....

No, and don't change the definitions of something you didn't even post in the first place. As for what we really mean by "corporatism" ----- which is not "capitalism" ---- I offered perspective on it.

Eisenhower warned us about it, but by the time he did he himself was neck deep in it.

The Racist Legacy of Woodrow Wilson

"Wilson was also a Leftist busybody tyrant who permanently reversed America’s non-interventionist foreign policy and set us on a course for 100 years of international failure, death, and debt. Maybe the worst president of all time."

Wilson believed God’s plan for him was to become president of the United States, and he might have been right.

ESiCJQ2XgAE42TR

I hear that Jimmy Carter and Trump are in a dead heat as the worst presidents we have ever had. Carter was a peacenik and Trump is an autocrat who says and does some unfortunate things, so he gets my vote.

He was horrible.

No, and don't change the definitions of something you didn't even post in the first place. As for what we really mean by "corporatism" ----- which is not "capitalism" ---- I offered perspective on it.

Eisenhower warned us about it, but by the time he did he himself was neck deep in it.
Why are you confusing the meaning?....Privately owned corporations are a result of free market capitalism...what would you prefer?...government owned?...Free being the optimum word...

the people control the government, not the other way around, my friends

Wilson never held that view

Why are you confusing the meaning?....Privately owned corporations are a result of free market capitalism...what would you prefer?...government owned?...Free being the optimum word...

Read UP. The topic is bad presidents, not economic systems.

Wilson wasn't so bad . He was a typical democrat pacifist who authorized American "Doughboys" to save France from the Hun. His wife blamed republicans for his stroke in 1919 that left him almost comatose and (you almost gotta laugh) democrats tried to run him for a 3rd term in 1920 pretending that he was O.K. .

Wilson wasn't so bad . He was a typical democrat pacifist who authorized American "Doughboys" to save France from the Hun. His wife blamed republicans for his stroke in 1919 that left him almost comatose and (you almost gotta laugh) democrats tried to run him for a 3rd term in 1920 pretending that he was O.K. .

Oh Fucking Bullshit, they did not. Wilson was never considered (and already not only incapacitated but nationally despised). Democrats nominated James Cox and Franklin Roosevelt.

Oh Fucking Bullshit, they did not. Wilson was never considered (and already not only incapacitated but nationally despised). Democrats nominated James Cox and Franklin Roosevelt.[/QUO
Despised? The media loved old Woodie and still does. You almost gotta laugh that there are accounts of the democrat leadership at the time propping up and wheeling the comatose president out for photo ops while pretending that he was still in charge. The old Princeton Professor was way out of his league when democrats ran him for president. You could even make a case that it was Wilson's inept handling of both WW1 and the Flu epidemic that led to disaster.

Carter was a good man, a good American, an entrepreneur, intelligent, everything a President should be except full of himself and his image. He was not easy to manipulate, so kept outside the ring of power.
The forty-third President set up ruin for American foreign policy and economics on a previously unseen scale. History will not be kind.

Forum List

Back