PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
March 7th, 1965

Selma-March-Alabama-March-1965.jpg

Attack on civil rights protesters in Selma, Alabama
On this day in 1965, state troopers used nightsticks and tear gas to attack American civil rights activists as they crossed a bridge in Selma, Alabama, during their march to the state capitol in Montgomery.
Britannica.com

Know another reason the Selma March of 1965 is 'historic'?

(Posted on 3/27/2008)

A year ago, Barack Obama addressed a group in Selma, AL commemorating the 1965 voting rights march. He credited the event with giving his parents the idea that they could have a child. The result was him--Barack Obama, Child of Destiny. The only problem is he was born in 1961.

"What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation...This young man named Barack Obama...came over to this country. He met this woman...(who) had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided...it might...be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama... So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I'm not coming home to Selma, Alabama.

I'm here because somebody marched." http://www.barackobama.com/2007/03/04/selma_voting_rights_march_comm.php
Obama credits Selma march for his existence

Except that Hussein was born in 1961.

What a tremendous liar that Trump is, huh?

Democrat's think lying is a virtue. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Hillary......"I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary"..."Under sniper fire when we landed"

Lie-a-watha Warren..... "Granny told me I was Indian, plus I have high cheek bones"...."I was fired for being pregnant".

Al Gore......"I invented the internet".

Obama....."Like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

1. In 1965, some people supported segregation.

2. Some people opposed segregation.

3. But everyone agreed that the powers-that-be were stupid to use teargas and nightsticks against the marchers, for that only increased sympathy for the marchers.

Democrat's think lying is a virtue. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Hillary......"I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary"..."Under sniper fire when we landed"

Lie-a-watha Warren..... "Granny told me I was Indian, plus I have high cheek bones"...."I was fired for being pregnant".

Al Gore......"I invented the internet".

Obama....."Like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

mrz112019dAPC20191120084531.jpg

3. But everyone agreed that the powers-that-be were stupid to use teargas and nightsticks against the marchers, for that only increased sympathy for the marchers.

Y'think Hussein actually believed the Selma March was the reason for his conception?

"The Nazi death camp that Barack Obama's great-uncle helped liberate
MAY 27, 2008 | 4:21 PM
Barack Obama, at a Memorial Day event in Las Cruces, N.M., credited his great-uncle, Charlie Payne, as being among the U.S. troops who liberated the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz.

buchenwaldremainsjewvirtlib.jpg

The trouble with that bit of history -- as the Republican National Committee pointed out today -- is that the Soviet Red Army was the military force that liberated the World War II death camp."
The Nazi death camp that Barack Obama's great-uncle helped liberate

Could it be that Hussein is the most prodigious liar ever to infect the White House?

Y'think Hussein actually believed the Selma March was the reason for his conception?

Barack Obama, at a Memorial Day event in Las Cruces, N.M., credited his great-uncle, Charlie Payne, as being among the U.S. troops who liberated the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz.

The trouble with that bit of history -- as the Republican National Committee pointed out today -- is that the Soviet Red Army was the military force that liberated the World War II death camp."

Could it be that Hussein is the most prodigious liar ever to infect the White House?

Hi.

Actually, I never think about that gentleman.

In 2008, the Republican candidate was a real dud.

And many Americans were beginning to become woke anyway.

So they elected that gentleman in order to show the world how color blind the United States was now.

He will always be a historic figure in the transformation of the United States of America.

And, of course, it was touching how one certain group was so proud of his reaching the Executive Mansion.

Hi.

Actually, I never think about that gentleman.

In 2008, the Republican candidate was a real dud.

And many Americans were beginning to become woke.

So they elected that gentleman in order to show the world how color blind the United States was now.

He will always be a historic figure in the transformation of the United States of America.

And, of course, it was touching how one certain group was so proud of his reaching the Executive Mansion.

It appears that you don't peer too deeply into presidential choices.....in fact, it appears you look no deeper than skin color.

In addition, you have used an inaccurate term...'gentleman.'
While he might be a gentleman as a husband, it certainly doesn't apply in his capacity as President of the United States.

1. He told illegal aliens to vote in a federal election...'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself.'

2. Obama ... the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and he gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America....to our young people.....
....with the proceeds paying for IEDs that they use on our soldiers.

And…

3. "The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killingsuspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

The creation of the Disposition Matrix database is part of an effort embraced by White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan to codify the targeted killing policies developed by President Barack Obama.

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has stated that 336 U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan claimed over 2,300 victims, 80% of whom were innocent civilians."
Disposition Matrix - Wikipedia

March 7th, 1778 One of the classic, and more tragic, naval encounters of the War of Independence took place on March 7, 1778 between the 64 gun HMS Yarmouth and the 32 gun Continental Navy frigate Randolph.

The frigate Randolph, named for the president of the First Continental Congress [Payton Randolph, September 5, 1774] was one of the original 13 ships built for the Continental Navy. At 32 guns, she was among the largest of these first vessels and she had arguably the most talented American skipper in Nicholas Biddle.

The Yarmouth made a hit on the American’s magazine. The frigate blew up, killing Biddle and all but four of his crew of 315. This was the greatest single loss of life in any US Navy ship until the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor in 1941.
Nicholas Biddle (naval officer) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back