some folks say Woodrow Wilson is the worst president in history. some say Obama. what do you think?!

Ron Paul: "If we are not even free...to decide...what we wish to eat or drink, how much freedom do we...have left?"

Theodore Roosevelt launched the FDA in 1906! it gives the government the power to decide what we drink and eat!

Like Ron Paul said.......Let em die
i was thinking about that moment in that debate today. Naomi Klein and Michael Moore brought it up in a podcast!

Woodrow Wilson was a better President than the Republicans that followed him

Harding, Coolidge and Hoover

Wilson created the FTC in 1914, putting bureaucrats in charge of picking winners and losers, he really went after big businesses!

Roosevelt and Wilson wanted complete control over the economy

Wilson created the FTC in 1914, putting bureaucrats in charge of picking winners and losers, he really went after big businesses!

Roosevelt and Wilson wanted complete control over the economy
They brought us a modern economy

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon

I'd define modern as "since 1900" seeing as how we were a different country before then than after.

My four worst since 1900, in order of apperance:

Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Harry Truman
George W. Bush

Obviously I don't consider the current one yet, that would be cheating time.

That's not necessarily the worst ever. That's a whole 'nother list.

But imagining O'bama on that list is just madness, although I see who the shitstirrer OP is so it's not a surprise.

No, actually most will say Andrew Johnson.
Yep, he was NOT a good president. According to accounts I've read, he was so drunk when he was sworn in after Lincoln's assassination, he could barely stand up. And he was the first president to be impeached. So, like you, I would choose Andrew Johnson as THE worst president ever. Obama would be my runner up.
What was wrong with Obama? He was handed a country in dire shape and turned it around. guess he was not the right color for you, because he did a great job as President.
You mean other then confiscating reporters computers and emails?
Bombing a Doctors Without Borders hospital. Selling guns to drug dealers. Using the I.R.S. as his personal brown shirt squad. Writing an EO that even he admitted might not be legal. Explaining that he would have more flexibility after the election to Putins fellow. Requiring Americans to buy insurance just to increase those companies bottom line.
Need I go on?

Yeah actually, you do. You haven't even sniffed several Presidents' bungholes.

Definitely 44 hands down.
No one else ever required Americans to buy a product from private companies so those companies could make a profit.

Ever register a car?

Can't disagree with "44 hands down" since that's Rump, but you can't legitimately list a "worst" or "best" while he's still in office. Next January.

No, actually most will say Andrew Johnson.

Or Edgar Buchanan.

upload_2020-3-9_21-38-36.jpeg

Woodrow Wilson was a better President than the Republicans that followed him

Harding, Coolidge and Hoover

Can't agree there. Not only was Wilson a racist asshole, he took us into foreign wars and skirmishes completely unnecessarily --- had troops in the USSR into 1920 --- and presided over the Palmer Raids where people were getting deported for their political views. That's not nice. By the time he left office he was so despised by the public that the Republican running in 1920 hardly had to campaign at all and won what was then the biggest landslide in history. Edith and his kingpins have tried to sanitize his legacy since then but he doesn't deserve it.

McKinley had begun the whole US-as-imperialist bullshit, which is why I say we were a different country before and after 1900, but Wilson did little to turn that around.

Another thing he did was ignore a nationalist leader looking for help to bring his country to independence from colonials. His name was Ho Chi MInh.

The Racist Legacy of Woodrow Wilson

"Wilson was also a Leftist busybody tyrant who permanently reversed America’s non-interventionist foreign policy and set us on a course for 100 years of international failure, death, and debt. Maybe the worst president of all time."

Wilson believed God’s plan for him was to become president of the United States, and he might have been right.

ESiCJQ2XgAE42TR

Nothing about Woodrow Wilson was "leftist". That's absurd.

liberals say Wilson saved America from the greed of the rich.

conservatives say he was a cold, stiff academic who got poor Americans addicted to welfare

That's kind of a neat trick considering welfare didn't even begin until more than a decade after Wilson was dead.

This is reminding me of the Special Ed threads where he tried to insist Thomas Jefferson founded the Republican Party, 28 years after his own death.

Oh by the way space cadet ---
---- got a link for these "liberals say" and " conservatives say"? Or is this just more home self-proctology?

Obama was the most racist president in my lifetime.

So you were born in 2009 and died in 2016?

Nice to hear from the dead. Say hi to Tom Jefferson.

And if you think The Obama out-racists Wilson, and a few others who may or may not be orange, lemme know what cemetery plot you're in and I'll bring you what we call a "history book".

Ron Paul: "If we are not even free...to decide...what we wish to eat or drink, how much freedom do we...have left?"

Theodore Roosevelt launched the FDA in 1906! it gives the government the power to decide what we drink and eat!

1 Link?
2. BULLSHIT

"The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin ... would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of GermANS, Irish, EngLISH, ETC"- Theodore Roosevelt...TR didn't allow blacks at his convention
AGAIN --- Links?

Forum List

Back