Some Dems want to eject Biden

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries is planning to have a talk with Rep. Dean Phillips about the free-wheeling Minnesota Democrat's criticisms of President Biden.

Phillips, 54, praised Biden's record to the Washington Post - but cited the president's age and low poll numbers and said it's time for him to step aside.

'I want him to preserve his legacy, not to compromise it,' Phillips said.

Comment:
Phillips is correct.
Joe Biden is a doomed candidate.
But the crazy Democrat Cult is going to follow him over the cliff.

Last edited:
Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries is planning to have a talk with Rep. Dean Phillips about the free-wheeling Minnesota Democrat's criticisms of President Biden.

Phillips, 54, praised Biden's record to the Washington Post - but cited the president's age and low poll numbers and said it's time for him to step aside.

boss-Hakeem-Jeffries-warns-face-blowback-STRIPPED-leadership-role-doesnt-tone-demands-Biden-step-election

Comment:
Phillips is correct.
No link, more BS.

Biden is fine and he may just win the 2024 from the very scared Trump. :)

boss-Hakeem-Jeffries-warns-face-blowback-STRIPPED-leadership-role-doesnt-tone-demands-Biden-step-election

Comment:
Phillips is correct.
Yeah, Biden should be afraid that a lone Democrat in Minnesota wants to "eject" him.

We need to let this time take its course. Trump will not be a candidate in 2028. Any other Democrats can throw their hats in the race then.
Right now, we need Joe.

I don’t see any Democrat who is a better option than Biden

I think a young Traditional Republican would beat him. But Republicans keep their Trump fixation

This has been slowly proceeding for months.

About a month ago, CNN blasted Biden.

The Dems have a big problem.
They have a small but growing mutiny against Biden going on.
If Biden can't secure the Democrat Cult base, he is doomed to lose.

The prosecution of Joe Biden's bribery crimes should continue whether he runs or not.

The Dems have a big problem.
They have a small but growing mutiny against Biden going on.
If Biden can't secure the Democrat Cult base, he is doomed to lose.
Actually, Democrats are circling around Biden.

Best option to beat Trump. With Trump on the ticket, the 84 million who voted against him will flock to the polls.

Biden beat Trump from the basement last time, this time it will be worse for a politically damaged Trump

Comment:
Phillips is correct.
The thread is about one guy. “Some Democrats”. LOL.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Biden will coast to an easy win, in both the primary and the general.

Thus we see the hysterics from the Trump cult losers here. They know they'll be on the receiving end of another Biden-inflicted buttwhuppin' again.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Biden will coast to an easy win, in both the primary and the general.

Thus we see the hysterics from the Trump cult losers here. They know they'll be on the receiving end of another Biden-inflicted buttwhuppin' again.

:206: We were cheated!
The election was stolen

I don’t see any Democrat who is a better option than Biden

I think a young Traditional Republican would beat him. But Republicans keep their Trump fixation
If Biden was really weak, you would have had many Dem challengers by now. That there are none speaks to his strength.

As for a young non-Trump Republican being able to challenge Biden and defeating him? Maybe before abortion law was passed. Not any more.

That ship has sailed. Republicans lost that option.

Forum List

Back