Some Dems want to eject Biden

Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries is planning to have a talk with Rep. Dean Phillips about the free-wheeling Minnesota Democrat's criticisms of President Biden.

Phillips, 54, praised Biden's record to the Washington Post - but cited the president's age and low poll numbers and said it's time for him to step aside.

'I want him to preserve his legacy, not to compromise it,' Phillips said.

Comment:
Phillips is correct.
Joe Biden is a doomed candidate.
But the crazy Democrat Cult is going to follow him over the cliff.
This guy is stupider than I thought. He's praising Joe Biden but wants to run against him.

Actually, Democrats are circling around Biden.

Best option to beat Trump. With Trump on the ticket, the 84 million who voted against him will flock to the polls.

Biden beat Trump from the basement last time, this time it will be worse for a politically damaged Trump
Yeah right, you won't have those drop off ballots to manufacture next year.

As for a young non-Trump Republican being able to challenge Biden and defeating him? Maybe before abortion law was passed. Not any more.

You are correct

With all the Hoopla about Trumps indictments there is much more that the 2024 election will focus on

Ohio just showed abortion is still an issue

Why do you need Joe?
Since you do not keep up with the news of what is going on in this country, I will let you wonder about it until you become curious as to whether the economy, infrastructure are better now or during Trump.

There are still plenty of cult fucks on this website who are choking on Joe Bidens cock. He will get plenty of cult fuck votes.
I am so sorry that your Colonel stripes were ripped off your uniform and you were dismissed from your Military duties due to your endless vile language which comes from your endlessly ignorant, vile mind.

You got what you wanted. A criminal as a President who became even more of a criminal after he left the White House.

Enjoy the MAGA run while it lasts.

Last edited:
I don't know but suitcases of them appeared after they shut the counting down.
Yeah, you don’t know. This is just something that your orange loser told you retards and you are repeating it. :itsok:

Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries is planning to have a talk with Rep. Dean Phillips about the free-wheeling Minnesota Democrat's criticisms of President Biden.

Phillips, 54, praised Biden's record to the Washington Post - but cited the president's age and low poll numbers and said it's time for him to step aside.

'I want him to preserve his legacy, not to compromise it,' Phillips said.

Comment:
Phillips is correct.
Joe Biden is a doomed candidate.
But the crazy Democrat Cult is going to follow him over the cliff.
I'd like to see Michelle Obama run in Biden's place.

Forum List

Back