Zone1 Solutions to Racism

Do you have solutions?

• No. That’s your job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. There are no solutions.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes but I won’t tell you what they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I have written a proposed law below.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, sucks for you, huh?

Yes. He has a really bad life. It’s all because some white guys in northwest Arkansas get together and wear white robes while singing songs and having a picnic. How is a black man in New York going to succeed in life if those guys keep wearing robes and singing songs?

Could you thrive under those conditions?

Yes. He has a really bad life. It’s all because some white guys in northwest Arkansas get together and wear white robes while singing songs and having a picnic. How is a black man in New York going to succeed in life if those guys keep wearing robes and singing songs?

Could you thrive under those conditions?

Sure.

Why wouldn't I?

I wouldn’t think so either. You do know that benign racist acts do impact black people? Right? It’s the oddest thing. I can’t figure it out.

They only impact black people because they're quick to assume a victim mentality when it's simply not appropriate to do so.

Look at reparations. Negroes who were never impacted by slavery want reparations.

If someone calls a black guy a "n****r" in California, it has zero impact on a black guy in Jersey...

To the OP.
The solution to racism is to ignore it, go about your business, and it will go away.

Apparently neither whites nor blacks know what to do. I have been working on this project since March 2020 and only one person gave me an example of racism and it was squashed immediately.
That’s because there isn’t any systemic racism - other than preference for blacks in higher education admissions - and as far as individual racism, you can’t legislate attitudes.

That’s because there isn’t any systemic racism - other than preference for blacks in higher education admissions - and as far as individual racism, you can’t legislate attitudes.
Or preferences.

Bottom line is that blacks are free and well able to succeed in America, regardless of racism. The average black person faces less discrimination because of color than the average fat person does because of weight (of course if you're a fat black person, you're screwed). :omg:

Last edited:
Mississippi General Statute 45-17.2b

Anybody found guilty of making a black person listen to a Ben Shapiro podcast shall be found guilty of a class one misdemeanor and shall be punished with nine days confinement and up to a $5,000 fine.

Definitions:
Black person - A person who claims to be a black person by assertion.
All pure bullshit.

That’s fine. I’m trying to encourage people to write laws that would end racism or reduce it. That’s what this thread is all about.
I would suggest a law that says race cannot be a factor in decisions relating to college admissions, hiring, and promotions.

That would mean that blacks would have to have the same scores and grades as whites to get into prestigious programs, that Biden cannot decide - and announce - that whites will not be considered for roles (be it VP or a SCOTUS nominee), and promotions will be given on the basis of merit rather than skin color.

Forum List

Back