Society Is Crumbling

one always needs to be prepared to defend ones self

too bad for the old man he was not legally able to carry

so he was left to the will of this asshole

I don't think so, not in that way. Those crimes have always occurred. We're just more aware of them. What's sick is people videoing it...and not intervening....

Society is crumbling in the loss of manners and curteousies, that keep a culture strong. It's faltering when we excuse rudeness, foulness and lack of decency as expressions of free speech and censor those who deplore it.

I never leave the house without being equipped to use the necessary deadly force to protect mine or the lives of my loved ones. I pray to God that I never have to use it, but wouldn't hesitate if I did.

I never leave the house without being equipped to use the necessary deadly force to protect mine or the lives of my loved ones. I pray to God that I never have to use it, but wouldn't hesitate if I did.

i never used too

but i do now

That makes it premeditated. First degree murder. We need some test cases so we could throw the froot loops in jail.

We now need to carry guns because there are so many nutters out there carrying guns. they have little self control, no maturity, no impulse control. Instead of a fist fistfight, now people shoot.

Its stupid. Of that, there is no doubt. But it would be okay if they just shot each other.

i never used too

but i do now

Spare magazines are essential too. And a high-output LED flashlight: Anything around 350-500 lumens that also uses 123A or 18650 batteries. You can get tjhem on Ebay for 20-something dollars, with a charger.

That makes it premeditated. First degree murder. We need some test cases so we could throw the froot loops in jail.

We now need to carry guns because there are so many nutters out there carrying guns. they have little self control, no maturity, no impulse control. Instead of a fist fistfight, now people shoot.

Its stupid. Of that, there is no doubt. But it would be okay if they just shot each other.

Call it what you want, but my state has a law which allows me to protect myself and my family. I've had prior military experience, firearms training, and a criminal background check to qualify for a concealed carry permit. So how does that make me a "nutter"?

Good luck overturning individual state's "Stand Your Ground" laws and my right to carry a firearm. Obama couldn't do it in 8 years, so wahat makes you think you're going to?

Society is crumbling in more ways than someone beating another over the head.

I agree society and crazy people are bad enough, but those that stand by and do nothing to help are worse than the perpetrators.

sometimes people just dont know what to do

it is the small things that count

earlier this evening i drove an absconder to the sheriffs department

to turn himself in

and hopefully start a new life

I agree society and crazy people are bad enough, but those that stand by and do nothing to help are worse than the perpetrators.

I can't understand it...

Me neither........same with the kids that laughed at the man that drowned. How can anyone do that? Even my kids have enough of a sense of decency to help others in need and know the difference between right & wrong.

It's just mind boggling what people think or do........or don't

I'm sorry but I just can't agree with that. It's not that hard to determine the old man was vulnerable & defenseless against someone younger, stronger & more powerful.
If you are too timid to step into the middle of it, then call the damn cops or get someone else for help

. I'm Not sure of the rules for this but if that had been you would you been justified to have killed him With your gun?

I'm sorry but I just can't agree with that. It's not that hard to determine the old man was vulnerable & defenseless against someone younger, stronger & more powerful.
If you are too timid to step into the middle of it, then call the damn cops or get someone else for help

from the video i watched there was intervention

i cant blame the women from stepping into a fight

she did get him to stop and

he tried to escape some other

guy challenged him to a fight

Forum List

Back