Need a new placeholder for these incidents//

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Not a Teen. Weird name. Black (again). Shows up naked and beats a 51yr old guy to death with a piece of firewood the dead man was selling? Un-Provoked Violence off the charts again. Did he want to buy some firewood? Why was he naked? How long since he came in?
****************************Immigration status unknown.
1705958360559.png

A naked man used a piece of firewood to brutally kill a beloved Texas grandfather.

According to police, 27-year-old Chrisantus Omondi (immigration status unknown), killed 51-year-old Scott Jackson, a firewood delivery driver, in Forth Worth ahead of the winter storm last week.

Jackson was delivering firewood to a repeat customer last Saturday night when he was confronted by a naked man screaming at him.

But it doesn't happen according to Superbadbrutha IM2 eh? No matter how many per day show up all over the internet. All over the stats sheets. saying it does not happen does nothing to help solve the problem.

And Another one.
Norristown, PA- A shocking murder was caught on tape Saturday night in a Philadelphia suburb, and police are desperately searching for answers.

As NBC 10 Philadelphia reported, 35-year-old William Grover Carter of Norristown was walking along the block of West Wood Street when three men, all dressed in black, confronted him.

Police said Carter had just left a friend’s house along nearby Powell Street to get something from his car.

Footage captured on tape and obtained by NBC 10 Philadelphia shows three individuals jumping out of a gray Toyota and charging at Carter. They proceed to assault and rob the defenseless man.

And Another one.
Norristown, PA- A shocking murder was caught on tape Saturday night in a Philadelphia suburb, and police are desperately searching for answers.

As NBC 10 Philadelphia reported, 35-year-old William Grover Carter of Norristown was walking along the block of West Wood Street when three men, all dressed in black, confronted him.

Police said Carter had just left a friend’s house along nearby Powell Street to get something from his car.

Footage captured on tape and obtained by NBC 10 Philadelphia shows three individuals jumping out of a gray Toyota and charging at Carter. They proceed to assault and rob the defenseless man.

That's why I am always armed when I go out. They may kill me, but I will at least get one of them.

Let those goons try that in rural Murica....The long gun open carry would go off the charts.
Yup. It's just sad that this poor guy wasn't carrying. He would still be with us. He sounds like he was a nice guy.

That's why I am always armed when I go out. They may kill me, but I will at least get one of them.

Three people jumping out of a car is what I'd call a "target-rich environment."

Double-tap each one and you'd still have ten rounds in the Glock.

Three people jumping out of a car is what I'd call a "target-rich environment."

Double-tap each one and you'd still have ten rounds in the Glock.

I carry a CZ, but yeah.

Forum List

Back