Society Is Crumbling

sometimes people just dont know what to do

I'm sorry but I just can't agree with that. It's not that hard to determine the old man was vulnerable & defenseless against someone younger, stronger & more powerful.
If you are too timid to step into the middle of it, then call the damn cops or get someone else for help

from the video i watched there was intervention

i cant blame the women from stepping into a fight

she did get him to stop and

he tried to escape some other

guy challenged him to a fight

Yes, I watched the video after my comment......my bad.

But there are so many other instances that people done intervene in any way and that is sad.

sometimes people just dont know what to do

I'm sorry but I just can't agree with that. It's not that hard to determine the old man was vulnerable & defenseless against someone younger, stronger & more powerful.
If you are too timid to step into the middle of it, then call the damn cops or get someone else for help

from the video i watched there was intervention

i cant blame the women from stepping into a fight

she did get him to stop and

he tried to escape some other

guy challenged him to a fight

Yes, I watched the video after my comment......my bad.

But there are so many other instances that people done intervene in any way and that is sad.

yes that is true many people would just walk on by

and that is a real sin

I never leave the house without being equipped to use the necessary deadly force to protect mine or the lives of my loved ones. I pray to God that I never have to use it, but wouldn't hesitate if I did.

That makes it premeditated. First degree murder. We need some test cases so we could throw the froot loops in jail.

We now need to carry guns because there are so many nutters out there carrying guns. they have little self control, no maturity, no impulse control. Instead of a fist fistfight, now people shoot.

Or they beat someone with a club, right?

Maybe, he is one of those people that really hate bicyclists and being an old guy he was probably going to slow for him to keep his temper from erupting.

Forum List

Back