So you're not supposed to hit a woman ...right?

She is what the term ,lost generation , loosely refers to .

Unfortunately ,ignoring these unwitting clowns is no answer because ignorance will turn out to be far from bliss as these uneducated people become a greater nuisance over time .

Will we rightfully be allowed to extend the definition of Pest Control officers ?

I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, but crimes are a no-no. Who are you going to be the bedroom police. We have enough to take care criminals. I say let people go, as long as they don't commit any crimes. Just an example of freedom of speech.

I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, but crimes are a no-no. Who are you going to be the bedroom police. We have enough to take care criminals. I say let people go, as long as they don't commit any crimes.
Maybe you commies can define crime?

So you're not supposed to hit a woman ...right?​

Only when they are naughty

1670763198770.jpeg

To me, you are not supposed to hit anyone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The best thing to do to is find someone else to turn your attention to if you resent certain people enough.

I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, but crimes are a no-no. Who are you going to be the bedroom police. We have enough to take care criminals. I say let people go, as long as they don't commit any crimes. Just an example of freedom of speech
If these ideas and activities remained exclusively between consenting adults and in private spaces, there wouldn’t be any issues. Unfortunately the “woke” leftist crowd find it necessary to drag their language and their activities into the public realm, maki g them the problem of those of us who have Morals and Values.

Forum List

Back