So why is Trump blaming China and WHO??

People often mistake the flu for a bad cold, since flu symptoms mimic a cold. When you catch the flu, you might experience coughing, sneezing, runny nose, hoarse voice, and a sore throat.

But flu can progress into conditions like pneumonia, or worsen other chronic issues like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and congestive heart failure, which can quickly become life-threatening.

Flu can directly lead to death when the virus triggers severe inflammation in the lungs. When this happens, it can cause rapid respiratory failure because your lungs canā€™t transport enough oxygen into the rest of your body.

The flu can also cause your brain, heart, or muscles to become inflamed. This can lead to sepsis, an emergency condition that can be fatal if not immediately treated.
-----------------------------------------------
China is exempt from the flu and people do not die from pneumonia, but we have both extensively.

In the same article it says:

However, itā€™s difficult to accurately track how many cases of the flu each year lead to death from complications. States arenā€™t required to report flu diagnoses in adults to the CDC, so itā€™s likely that adult deaths associated with flu go under-reported.
Whatā€™s more, adults donā€™t often get tested for flu when theyā€™re sick, but instead get diagnosed with an associated condition.
---------------------------------
So people die from pneumonia, and we never check to see if its a novel coronavirus?? Wow!!!

The director of the WHO must be tight with China, they are working secretively.

And the republicans are blaming China and WHO. Really now!!

Moron....China has bought the WHO and now control it.....in particular the head of WHO, the Bond Villain Tedros........

Proof that China has bought Tedros? Got any proof, and letters, anything.

Perhaps Tramps just wants him fired to put a republican, a USA man, in charge of WHO.
so you ignore all the evidence that its china thats to blame and go for the political narrative,,,

I told you you wouldnt understand,,,

China is exempt from the flu and people do not die from pneumonia, but we have both extensively.
Huh?

I have never heard that chinese people are immune from the flu or pneumonia

where did you hear that?

They must be I assume, as they got some cases and bothered to check the source. Isn't that a little suspicious. It has to be since we don't follow the source of every cluster of pneumonia. Many people die from pneumonia every year in the US, and they aren't checked.

People often mistake the flu for a bad cold, since flu symptoms mimic a cold. When you catch the flu, you might experience coughing, sneezing, runny nose, hoarse voice, and a sore throat.

But flu can progress into conditions like pneumonia, or worsen other chronic issues like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and congestive heart failure, which can quickly become life-threatening.

Flu can directly lead to death when the virus triggers severe inflammation in the lungs. When this happens, it can cause rapid respiratory failure because your lungs canā€™t transport enough oxygen into the rest of your body.

The flu can also cause your brain, heart, or muscles to become inflamed. This can lead to sepsis, an emergency condition that can be fatal if not immediately treated.

However, itā€™s difficult to accurately track how many cases of the flu each year lead to death from complications. States arenā€™t required to report flu diagnoses in adults to the CDC, so itā€™s likely that adult deaths associated with flu go under-reported.
Whatā€™s more, adults donā€™t often get tested for flu when theyā€™re sick, but instead get diagnosed with an associated condition.
So people die from pneumonia, and we never check to see if its a novel coronavirus?? Wow!!!

Moron....China has bought the WHO and now control it.....in particular the head of WHO, the Bond Villain Tedros........

Perhaps Tramps just wants him fired to put a republican, a USA man, in charge of WHO.
so you ignore all the evidence that its china thats to blame and go for the political narrative,,,

What did they lie about??? You never answered. Try me, I'll understand. and what evidence?

What did they lie about??? You never answered. Try me, I'll understand.
I posted a link you stupid fuck,,,

so are many others....how come you did not mention that?....
There are many others?? What??
yea there are.....you would know this if your hatred for one person wasnt getting in the way....but then thats the way people who hate roll....

What did they lie about??? You never answered. Try me, I'll understand.
I posted a link you stupid fuck,,,

yeah, good luck with that..

It doesn't matter how clearly you lay it out, with big letters well spaced with pretty little pictures and some people STILL can't read or comprehend. Maybe if it was laced with plenty of 'Trump is bad' comments, they might pay attention...ā€¦...MIGHT

When "Authorities Say" is part of the equation my bullshit meter is set off- and I don't care where their "authority" comes from.

Forum List

Back