Zone1 So, Why Is This Okay?

No, he said whites are not whiney, he never mentioned any other race. You seem a bit racist.

Excuse me, seem?

First off, a white guy wouldn’t be arrested for saying that.

I'm not too sure what is considered a hate crime and what isn't,.. but tell me something. Why were protestors of the vaccine who were also refusing masks being arrested (and the majority of them you can bet were white people because there's just a bigger population of white people than black people. Not being racist here or anything just using statics.) while BLM and ANTIFA who are black Nazi groups get off completely free? See anything wrong with this picture here?

Excuse me, seem?

I'm not too sure what is considered a hate crime and what isn't,.. but tell me something. Why were protestors of the vaccine who were also refusing masks being arrested (and the majority of them you can bet were white people because there's just a bigger population of white people than black people. Not being racist here or anything just using statics.) while BLM and ANTIFA who are black Nazi groups get off completely free? See anything wrong with this picture here?
I used 'seem' to rise above their racist speech and not get dinged by mods.

Excuse me, seem?

I'm not too sure what is considered a hate crime and what isn't,..

The law is very clear on it and the bar is very high. For example, if a white person assaults a black person, or a black person assaults a white person, that isn’t in and of itself a “hate crime”, there has to be some evidence of a motive that the Assault was based on the person’s race. Just using a bunch of slurs isn’t a hate crime. Free speech rights protect even hate speech, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t going to be community pushback.

but tell me something. Why were protestors of the vaccine who were also refusing masks being arrested (and the majority of them you can bet were white people because there's just a bigger population of white people than black people. Not being racist here or anything just using statics.) while BLM and ANTIFA who are black Nazi groups get off completely free? See anything wrong with this picture here?
That is a whole other topic and you are comparing those who protested masks (and would be subject to whatever their local laws were) vs those who presumably protested Floyd (and were subject to local laws on masks also) and those who rioted and who did not, by the way get off Scott free but received in many cases harsher sentences than tbe Jan 6 rioters. That is what is wrong with the picture here…too many comparisons that aren’t comparable and the protests involving mask mandates weren’t racial.

Last edited:
That is a whole other topic and you are comparing those who protested masks (and would be subject to whatever their local laws were) vs those who presumably protested Floyd (and were subject to local laws on masks also) and those who rioted and who did not, by the way get off Scott free but received in many cases harsher sentences than tbe Jan 6 rioters. That is what is wrong with the picture here…too many comparisons that aren’t comparable and the protests involving mask mandates weren’t racial.

My point was that people are getting arrested for things they shouldn't be getting arrested for, when the real criminals are running free. It has nothing to do with what you're saying. Also, George Floyd shouldn't have been murdered but he wasn't an angel either and that has absolutely nothing to do with his skin color.

My point was that people are getting arrested for things they shouldn't be getting arrested for, when the real criminals are running free. It has nothing to do with what you're saying. Also, George Floyd shouldn't have been murdered but he wasn't an angel either and that has absolutely nothing to do with his skin color.
George Floyd was a political tool.

Ok….

1. Who, specifically is getting arrested for something they shouldn’t be? Give me an example.

2. Who, specifically, is a real criminal getting away scott free within this context?

No politicians please. Let’s leave political figures out of it.

What laws do we have criminalizing hate speech?
What would happen If I posted the 'n' word? OR if I went on a media platform using that word? Answer: I'd be banished from ALL those platforms and probably be investigated for 'incitement' or threats of bodily harm or the vague 'breach of the peace.' Look it up. That being said, you are correct, there is no specific law against hate speech but there are plenty of legal motions that could be brought to bear.

Last edited:
Ok….

1. Who, specifically is getting arrested for something they shouldn’t be? Give me an example.

2. Who, specifically, is a real criminal getting away scott free within this context?

2 murderers that happen to be black were released very early from prison and went on to murder. But of course you never saw that right? or you will claim it doesn't apply. In places like Chicago black criminals are released early or have the worst offenses bargained away before trial.

2 murderers that happen to be black were released very early from prison and went on to murder. But of course you never saw that right? or you will claim it doesn't apply. In places like Chicago black criminals are released early or have the worst offenses bargained away before trial.
That is very broad and general, and you would have to prove the case that it was race based. So far, all I have seen are generalities.

What would happen If I posted the 'n' word?
Ahhhh….you would incur the wrath of tbe USMB gods and they would demand a sacrifice to the l mighty Word Filter. But, the good news is you wouldn’t be arrested :)

OR if I went on a media platform using that word? Answer: I'd be banished from ALL those platforms and probably be investigated for 'incitement' or threats of bodily harm or the vague 'breach of the peace.' Look it up.
Answer…you would be subject to their ToS, as they are private entities and you would need to find alternative platforms. Likewise, I would get banished from Truth Social (and according to their rules, sued) for saying anything negative about Trump.

But neither one of us would get arrested unless we were actively inciting violence or terrorism. Not saying tbe N word.

That being said, there is no specific law against hate speech but there are plenty of legal motions that could be brought to bear.

Ahhhh….you would incur the wrath of tbe USMB gods and they would demand a sacrifice to the l mighty Word Filter. But, the good news is you wouldn’t be arrested :)

Answer…you would be subject to their ToS, as they are private entities and you would need to find alternative platforms. Likewise, I would get banished from Truth Social (and according to their rules, sued) for saying anything negative about Trump.

But neither one of us would get arrested unless we were actively inciting violence or terrorism. Not saying tbe N word.
Yes the USMB would mete out pain. Inciting violence is a matter of opinion by the legal eagles.

A Scottsdale real estate agent who angrily told a Black man that they were in a “no (N-word) zone,” has been arrested for disorderly conduct.

Another example:

And another:
An internal Cincinnati Police Department investigation concluded an officer used a racial slur following an incident with a teenager believed to be a Cincinnati Public Schools student.
CPD on Monday released the report from its internal investigations section related to District Three Officer Rose Valentino. The incident was caught on bodycam and dashcam.

Valentino’s police powers are suspended as the disciplinary hearing process continues, according to interim City Manager John Curp.

People seem to believe a white guy would get arrested so,e,y for using the N word (or equivalent hate speech). Time to put that to to the test.

Anyone got an example?

I don't believe anybody said that but look up anyways.

Ok….

Well Leo already answered that in the quote below, but I also have to add that George Floyd is now seen as a hero in death when he was a criminal in life and why no political examples? Those are the biggest examples in the news right now that I can think of.

1. Jan 6th protestors
2. BLM rioters

Sorry, I meant scroll back to the last post on the last page.

Forum List

Back