So why is Johnson still speaker

znqsdbz8fj0c1.jpg

this is likely the reason.
Separation of church and state isn’t in the US Constitution, Vermin.

Get educated.

You can bet that the radical left has been furnished with lots of ammunition to attack Johnson mostly by (tax exempt) Soros Media Matters but nothing compares to the Pelosi regime. The mainstream media doesn't seem interested in the House Speaker but radicals would rather talk about the issue than spend time on real issues.

sure, but amendments are considered to be part of the constitution, and the this one about church & state is in the first amendment.
Cool.

Quite “separation of church and state” in the First Amendment, Vermin.

Thus will be fun. :dance: :dance:

Didn't he just do what they removed Spineless Kevin for?

I mean more Democrats than republicans voted for the clean CR that everyone castigated McCarthy for.

What's the difference here?

View attachment 859143

What's worse, it wasn't a "clean" cr. There were so many increases in this bill, that by the time part 2 gets passed, we will wish McCarthy's bill was the one that got passed.

I read through the text of some of this bill, and it was one increase in spending after another.

Johnson is just McCarthy part Duh.

To hell with these big spending CINO's. F the and the donkey they rode in on.

What's worse, it wasn't a "clean" cr. There were so many increases in this bill, that by the time part 2 gets passed, we will wish McCarthy's bill was the one that got passed.

I read through the text of some of this bill, and it was one increase in spending after another.

Johnson is just McCarthy part Duh.

To hell with these big spending CINO's. F the and the donkey they rode in on.
Maybe you should start to come to terms with the fact that you are the abnormal one, in this.

Forum List

Back