NBC Reporter: DNA Test Is Proof That Tomahawk Liz Committed 'Some Level of Fraud'

Fraud is the utterance of a falsehood for personal gain.

She claimed to "have Cherokee blood," which she knew at the time was bullshit, in order to claim a place in the hierarchy of oppression. This place as a "woman of color" got her notoriety, substance, and a seat at the table - which she would. have lacked as just another privileged, middle-class white woman.

Her publication of the ridiculous, compromised, far-fetched DNA results was a blatant attempt to re-secure that place on the oppression hierarchy, which blew up in her face.

Had she "been a man" about it, and admitted that she had taken a piece of "family lore" and run with it, only to find that it had no basis in fact, she would have been better off politically. But she was determined not to be upstaged by K. Harris and C. Booker, who were getting gobs of face time in the Kavanaugh hearings, and brought out her last "Hail Mary" to salvage her oppressed bona fides.

Like it or not, she vindicated Trump's ridicule, and NOBODY is buying the ridiculous meme that Trump's mockery is "racism."

Without doubt, somewhere along the line in the fraudulent misrepresentation of herself, she’d have encountered that pesky ‘under penalty of perjury’ phrase with its accompanying warning re ‘subject to a term of imprisonment of ____ and a fine not to exceed $____’.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

d6823aa3-9c4a-44af-bbe8-e58d1a860f90.jpg

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) released her DNA tests recently, and it showed what we’ve known for years: she’s not really Native American. The allegation has hung around her neck since 2012. Warren has claimed that she has Cherokee ancestry. She doesn’t. She is 1/1024th Native American. I have more Native American blood than Warren…and I have none. All credit for that line goes to Donald J. Trump.

If this is the new benchmark established by liberals to shield their own from terrible acts of cultural appropriation for personal gain, then I guess we can be whomever the hell we want.

So, what to make of this? Well, NBC reporter Jonathan Allen was on The Bill Press Show yesterday, where he said that at some level, Warren committed an act of fraud (via Free Beacon) [emphasis mine]:

NBC political reporter Jon Allen said Wednesday that Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D., Mass.) DNA test, which she could be between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American, shows she committed "some level of fraud" by claiming Native ancestry in order to benefit from affirmative action.

"The people that are most offended by this are people who believe in affirmation action," Allen said during an interview on the "Bill Press Show," "because they're like, ‘Elizabeth Warren didn't need affirmative action.' She perpetrated some level of fraud, and that hurts affirmative action."

"She wanted to get it behind her before the midterms," Allen said when explaining why she did the DNA test and announced the results at all, "so she could have a clean slate to go in."

[…]

Warren released the results of her DNA test on Oct. 15, framing the results as confirmation of her Native American identity. Cherokee Nation issued a statement in response, saying DNA tests have no bearing on tribal affiliation and that her actions were "undermining tribal interests."

[…]

"Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong," his statement continued. "It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Elizabeth Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Now, how has this impacted Warren? Well, about half of the voters polled by Politico have not changed their opinion of her (via Politico):

Roughly half of voters — 49 percent — say Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s decision to release the results of a DNA test indicating she has some Native American ancestry makes no difference in their view of her, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Prompted in part by President Donald Trump’s derisive references to her as “Pocahontas,” the Massachusetts senator made her DNA test results public last week, which indicate there is "strong evidence" she had a Native American in her family dating back 6 to 10 generations ago. Controversy over her ancestry has dogged the Massachusetts Democrat since she ran for Senate against former Republican Sen. Scott Brown in 2012 and the move was widely seen as an effort to help clear the path for a prospective 2020 presidential run.

[…]

Forty percent of voters surveyed nationally said the test’s release shifted their view in some way — 16 percent said it made their impression of Warren more favorable, while 24 percent said they view her less favorably.

Broken down by party, 57 percent of Democrats said Warren's big reveal made "no difference" in their opinion of her. The same was true for 40 percent of Republicans surveyed. Morning Consult polled 1,968 registered voters was conducted online Oct. 18 and Oct. 19, several days after the DNA test news broke. The margin of error is plus or minus 2 percentage points.

So, after years of harassing, protesting, and whining about so-called cultural appropriation, the Left is circling the wagons around a white woman who straight up committed the worst sin for this beautiful mess of an ideologyú They’re defending a white woman taking a racial status that’s not hers in any way, shape, or form. Oh, and you bet that Warren isn’t apologizing for it. What a time to be alive, but also shows how Democrats continue to fail miserably to police their own. Lie-a-Watha has been exposed at least.
If your parents told you your whole live that you were xxxx heritage would you say "nah family I dont believe you so I'm going to wait for a dna test to prove it." No you fucking wouldnt you dumb shit. That's what happened here. Anywho this is nothing compared to the trump crime family and endless lies and theft from the american people. Warren 2020. It's time to stop handing all of our revenues to the rich like absolute fools. The middle class is evapor as ting because of that.

Talk about deplorable! Warren's Indian name is Heap Big Lyin Britches.

Or would be if she had Indian ancestors.

Which she doesn't.

---- and your evidence for this negative is?

Oh wait, I found it.

iu

Try to have something in your quiver before you pull your bowstring, nomsane?

Without doubt, somewhere along the line in the fraudulent misrepresentation of herself, she’d have encountered that pesky ‘under penalty of perjury’ phrase with its accompanying warning re ‘subject to a term of imprisonment of ____ and a fine not to exceed $____’.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) released her DNA tests recently, and it showed what we’ve known for years: she’s not really Native American. The allegation has hung around her neck since 2012. Warren has claimed that she has Cherokee ancestry. She doesn’t. She is 1/1024th Native American. I have more Native American blood than Warren…and I have none. All credit for that line goes to Donald J. Trump.

If this is the new benchmark established by liberals to shield their own from terrible acts of cultural appropriation for personal gain, then I guess we can be whomever the hell we want.

So, what to make of this? Well, NBC reporter Jonathan Allen was on The Bill Press Show yesterday, where he said that at some level, Warren committed an act of fraud (via Free Beacon) [emphasis mine]:

NBC political reporter Jon Allen said Wednesday that Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D., Mass.) DNA test, which she could be between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American, shows she committed "some level of fraud" by claiming Native ancestry in order to benefit from affirmative action.

"The people that are most offended by this are people who believe in affirmation action," Allen said during an interview on the "Bill Press Show," "because they're like, ‘Elizabeth Warren didn't need affirmative action.' She perpetrated some level of fraud, and that hurts affirmative action."

"She wanted to get it behind her before the midterms," Allen said when explaining why she did the DNA test and announced the results at all, "so she could have a clean slate to go in."

[…]

Warren released the results of her DNA test on Oct. 15, framing the results as confirmation of her Native American identity. Cherokee Nation issued a statement in response, saying DNA tests have no bearing on tribal affiliation and that her actions were "undermining tribal interests."

[…]

"Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong," his statement continued. "It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Elizabeth Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Now, how has this impacted Warren? Well, about half of the voters polled by Politico have not changed their opinion of her (via Politico):

Roughly half of voters — 49 percent — say Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s decision to release the results of a DNA test indicating she has some Native American ancestry makes no difference in their view of her, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Prompted in part by President Donald Trump’s derisive references to her as “Pocahontas,” the Massachusetts senator made her DNA test results public last week, which indicate there is "strong evidence" she had a Native American in her family dating back 6 to 10 generations ago. Controversy over her ancestry has dogged the Massachusetts Democrat since she ran for Senate against former Republican Sen. Scott Brown in 2012 and the move was widely seen as an effort to help clear the path for a prospective 2020 presidential run.

[…]

Forty percent of voters surveyed nationally said the test’s release shifted their view in some way — 16 percent said it made their impression of Warren more favorable, while 24 percent said they view her less favorably.

Broken down by party, 57 percent of Democrats said Warren's big reveal made "no difference" in their opinion of her. The same was true for 40 percent of Republicans surveyed. Morning Consult polled 1,968 registered voters was conducted online Oct. 18 and Oct. 19, several days after the DNA test news broke. The margin of error is plus or minus 2 percentage points.

So, after years of harassing, protesting, and whining about so-called cultural appropriation, the Left is circling the wagons around a white woman who straight up committed the worst sin for this beautiful mess of an ideologyú They’re defending a white woman taking a racial status that’s not hers in any way, shape, or form. Oh, and you bet that Warren isn’t apologizing for it. What a time to be alive, but also shows how Democrats continue to fail miserably to police their own. Lie-a-Watha has been exposed at least.
If your parents told you your whole live that you were xxxx heritage would you say "nah family I dont believe you so I'm going to wait for a dna test to prove it." No you fucking wouldnt you dumb shit. That's what happened here. Anywho this is nothing compared to the trump crime family and endless lies and theft from the american people. Warren 2020. It's time to stop handing all of our revenues to the rich like absolute fools. The middle class is evapor as ting because of that.
Well since we Zknow She is a liar. What makes you think she didnt lie about what her mother told her?....ABNORMALS traveling way below the average American intelligence line!

Long before you got here ThePuke, I've been challenging anyone and everyone who peddles this "she lied" bullshit to demonstrate where it is. I have yet to get an answer.

Soooooooooooooooooo whatcha got?
I really dont care what YOU think others with a 3 digit IQ know the truth!
And even others with the decimal at the END of those 3 digits -unlike yours- are in awe at the lunacy here.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

[…]

[…]

[…]

Talk about deplorable! Warren's Indian name is Heap Big Lyin Britches.

Or would be if she had Indian ancestors.

Which she doesn't.

We have no idea what her family told her. We only know what she said they said.

Yeah. I'll buy THAT for a dollar!

And as long as you're sneering at the rich some more, don't forget to save a big fat sneer for Warren. She's worth between 3.7 and 10 million. Her 2017 tax forms claims 913,000.

That's kissin close to a million.

That's rich.

Go get that bad bitch , Grainbely!
At face value, success is great. People that work hard and win should get the rewards. But she is peanuts to the real problem, elevating billionaires that can manipulate whole markets and elections to their desire. Few things are less democratic than continuing down this path of helping them concentrate their wealth and power over the rest of us. You probably complain about guys like soros. His influence is insane, way to much over our society. Same with the koch's who had a bigger political network than the rnc and flipped state politics like maddogs to their desire. If you support that, if you support policy that further enriches these guys, you are killing us.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

[…]

[…]

[…]

How do you know she's not lying about what her family told her?
She might be, but 2 things. It doesnt matter much and what reason do we have to assume she's lieing besides pure partisanship? No accuser has come forward to directly dispute it as far as I know. And even if one does, you would immediately believe the accuser due to partisan bias. I hope you weren't one of the ones crying about kavanaughs innocence until proven guilty then coming over here and extending warren the opposite.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

[…]

[…]

[…]

She might be, but 2 things. It doesnt matter much and what reason do we have to assume she's lieing besides pure partisanship? No accuser has come forward to directly dispute it as far as I know. And even if one does, you would immediately believe the accuser due to partisan bias. I hope you weren't one of the ones crying about kavanaughs innocence until proven guilty then coming over here and extending warren the opposite.

The left lied in both cases...it's what they do.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

[…]

[…]

[…]

Perfect example of biased assumptions.

Read more
Townhall.com ^

[…]

[…]

[…]

Perfect example of biased assumptions.

Nah...just casual observation.

By that same token they CANNOT now point to the recent test and declare it DOESN'T show something. That's absolute bullshit. *NOR* can they voluntarily take the lower extreme of the range described (i.e. "1/1024th") and declare that to be factual (the report did not; it gave a range, the other end of which they choose to ignore). NOR can they legitimately conveniently ignore the notation under Methodology:

Then take the MIDPOINT of 1/256th -- It's still NOISE. Especially so because the reference base for native american Indians is virtually NON-EXISTENT. The tribes refuse to cooperate with the companies trying to establish such a database. You should have STOPPED at your 1st better instinct. Which is -- it proves absolutely positively nothing -- despite your additional attempt to subvert science and declare "that it doesn't DISPROVE anything.

Anyone who does genealogy, knows that that only HARD WORK and investigation establishes a lineage. And at those levels found in her test -- the segments that "matched" are virtually useless for building a family tree. ESPECIALLY -- if you shun paying the $59,95 for a COMMERCIAL test and rely on ONLY on the raw results from some ad hoc academic exercise designed to PROVE the assertion of Native American heritage.

Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed.

Explained that. There's too much money in Casino building nowadays for the tribes to be besieged by wannabee indians. They are already at war with themselves over tribal membership and the fights are ugly. And NEVER do they use DNA testing and hardly ever do they ALLOW DNA testing to decide lineage. So there IS NO ref baseline for Native American genes.

We have better ref groups for pygmy cannibals of Borneo than we have for Cherokee Indians..

So it's STUPID to blurt out and accuse folks of lying when they say --- "It proves nothing" --- because by all measures -- it can prove nothing scientifically..

Donald Trump has told over 5000 lies since he has taken office.

He and his father tried to pass themselves off as Scottish instead of Germans because we were fighting the Nazi's and real estate sales by Germans were not welcomed here.... so for money, they lied about their heritage.

Donald Trump committed FRAUD on his income taxes and is under investigation by the state of New York as we speak.

Donald Trump has been money laundering for the Russians, by selling them thousands of his properties. One tower in Miami that he owns is specifically for young pregnant Russian women to come here and live in the latter part of their pregnancies so to deliver and birth their children here on US Soil so they can have duel citizenship, and have American citizenship....

Donal Trump created a BOGUS University Trump University, to commit fraud and rip old people and poorer people off.....

Donald Trump is CROOKED DONALD, down to his very inner core...crooked crooked crookedm a FRAUD

Yest you all are picking on a woman who thought through Family lore given to her by her mother, she had a Native American Great grand mother....

She was proud of that heritage that she was told she had.

She NEVER EVER tried to use her heritage, in order to get an affirmative action given job.

Believe it or not, she is actually very smart and achieved her career, without being a fraud, like Donald Trump has been, his entire life.

Now go home, and shut up.

His lies hurt him. They don't hurt anyone else. Obummer, the shrilary, warren, all of their lies actually hurt people. REAL people.

And remember, Warren tried to pass herself off as a minority. She declared it on at least one printed publication.
she did not try to pass herself off as a minority for affirmative action reasons. That's the LIE republicans have made up

Directories identified Warren as minority
Listing preceded tenure at Harvard

US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren - who said Friday she didn’t realize Harvard Law School had been promoting her as a Native American faculty member in the 1990s - was listed as a minority professor in American law school directories for nine years before she landed at Harvard, documents show.

The Association of American Law Schools desk book, a directory of law professors from participating schools, includes Warren among the minority law professors listed, beginning in 1986 and continuing through 1995. The years include time she spent teaching at the University of Texas and the University of Pennsylvania, before she joined the faculty at Harvard Law.

The listings were based on professors reporting that they were members of a minority group, the directory says.

Elizabeth Warren was listed as a minority professor in law directories in the ‘80s and ‘90s
you need to do a fact check, an extensive investigation was done and it showed she did not use the status in the directory to get a job...

You need to do the fact checking.
She declared herself a minority, and when you're white as snow you don't do so unless you have a motive.
Others can say all day long she didn't receive any special treatment, but that does not say anything about her intent.

Then blame her mother, who is the one who passed down her family lore...

no one can be charged with perjury if they do not know they are telling a lie.... that's how the perjury laws work.

Also, she never applied for a job, using affirmative action laws or quotas to obtain any of her jobs, so it seems the op from Townhall is all simply, right wing propaganda, to get you all excited over nothing....???
-------------
(corrected)
the test results showed there was a pure native American as her Great grandparent X 4, to a Great grandparent X 8.... in that time frame range

1/64 to 1/1024, everyone has 64 great times 4 grandparents, everyone has 1024 great times 8 grandparents

From doing my own genealogy, that really is not that long ago... around 1780 birth for my 4th great grandparent on my father's side following his last name, my maiden name... genealogy.... I've traced it back to my 9th great grandfather with my maiden last name on Ancestry....

you have 4 grandparents, they each have 4 grandparents, which comes to 16 great great grandparents of yours, and those 16 great great grandparents each have 4 grandparents which comes to 64 great great great great grandparents of yours....

those 64 great great great great grandparents of yours each have 4 grandparents, comes to 256 great X 6 grandparents of yours, and they each have 4 grandparents which comes to 1024 great X 8 great grandparents of yours....

TRUST ME, this is why no one will ever in the history of mankind, ever be able to manually trace your family genealogy completely... there are just too many relative family lines to trace... it's so disappointing.... I thought for sure after a year of tracing, I'd have it all done.... :(

now I am hoping to be able to trace 1/100th of my family line back a few hundred years... and I;d be happy....

So her mother was just another lying bitch in her family line?

And remember, Warren tried to pass herself off as a minority. She declared it on at least one printed publication.

--- a recipe book? :laugh2:
Ummmmm, noooooooooooooooo.

"The Association of American Law Schools desk book, a directory of law professors from participating schools, includes Warren among the minority law professors listed, beginning in 1986 and continuing through 1995. The years include time she spent teaching at the University of Texas and the University of Pennsylvania, before she joined the faculty at Harvard Law.

The listings were based on professors reporting that they were members of a minority group, the directory says."

Elizabeth Warren was listed as a minority professor in law directories in the ‘80s and ‘90s

By that same token they CANNOT now point to the recent test and declare it DOESN'T show something. That's absolute bullshit. *NOR* can they voluntarily take the lower extreme of the range described (i.e. "1/1024th") and declare that to be factual (the report did not; it gave a range, the other end of which they choose to ignore). NOR can they legitimately conveniently ignore the notation under Methodology:

Then take the MIDPOINT of 1/256th -- It's still NOISE. Especially so because the reference base for native american Indians is virtually NON-EXISTENT. The tribes refuse to cooperate with the companies trying to establish such a database. You should have STOPPED at your 1st better instinct. Which is -- it proves absolutely positively nothing -- despite your additional attempt to subvert science and declare "that it doesn't DISPROVE anything.

Anyone who does genealogy, knows that that only HARD WORK and investigation establishes a lineage. And at those levels found in her test -- the segments that "matched" are virtually useless for building a family tree. ESPECIALLY -- if you shun paying the $59,95 for a COMMERCIAL test and rely on ONLY on the raw results from some ad hoc academic exercise designed to PROVE the assertion of Native American heritage.

What exactly is your point? You just said the same thing I did. :dunno:

I've pointed out numerous times on this board that when I did such a test, just for a novelty to see what would come out, it put my strongest association in Serbia, an area that has no representation in my genealogy at all on either side (and it's been pretty extensively documented).

Within the parameters of what is known to genetics with confidence however, (number one) they assessed that the subject had more than ten times the known NA association as the general "European" population has --- stopping right there, while that's not useful as a quantification, it IS useful as a direct refutation of this mythology going around that the subject is "less NA than the general population" --- the study specifically stated that the opposite is the case, so that mythology is exposed as bullshit....

--- and (number two) the study... and you... and I... all point out that the dearth of North American genomes in the database makes matching such content difficult, which in turn means the other negative-myth that the subject has "no" Native American content cannot be established, even if we discount the general racial matches already found.

Ergo I've just (again) disproved two negatives with specific data that not only fails to support those negatives but actively contradicts them.

Which only goes to prove, as Confushi said, "bling ding ow gamma digga doodoo", which loosely translated means,

"If you get down to it, and you can NOT do it....
There you jolly well are (whew) ... aren't you."

Lord Buckley, "Jonah and the Whale"

Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed.

Explained that. There's too much money in Casino building nowadays for the tribes to be besieged by wannabee indians. They are already at war with themselves over tribal membership and the fights are ugly. And NEVER do they use DNA testing and hardly ever do they ALLOW DNA testing to decide lineage. So there IS NO ref baseline for Native American genes.

We have better ref groups for pygmy cannibals of Borneo than we have for Cherokee Indians..

So it's STUPID to blurt out and accuse folks of lying when they say --- "It proves nothing" --- because by all measures -- it can prove nothing scientifically..

It was not a "complaint" --- so it didn't need "explaining". It's part of the background, and specifically one which serves to disprove the negative-myth. As I have already profusely illustrated in my previous utterance.

Forum List

Back