So Why did God take Gwen & Friends?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
She was such a blessing - why? Why her? We needed her to guide the way. Why?

Ask yourself, "why"?

Don't be afraid to pray and ask God to answer the simple question - why?

The aircraft belonged to 66-year-old Gwen Shamblin Lara, founder of the controversial Remnant Fellowship Church and author of “The Weigh Down Workshop,” and her husband Joe Lara.

This just in, thousands of Christians were fed to lions in Rome during the reign of Nero and all of the disciples of Jesus were martyred except one. And don't even ask my what happened to Jesus.

And here I thought Christians were bullet proof.

Who knew?

Ask yourself, "why"?

The aircraft belonged to 66-year-old Gwen Shamblin Lara, founder of the controversial Remnant Fellowship Church and author of “The Weigh Down Workshop,” and her husband Joe Lara.
To make way for the next generation that will take back the United States from the Commidemocrats, and probably have US warping in the universe. The "well of souls" must be refurbished every now and then....

Just not with those who swore to Lucifer..

This just in, thousands of Christians were fed to lions in Rome during the reign of Nero and all of the disciples of Jesus were martyred except one. And don't even ask my what happened to Jesus.

And here I thought Christians were bullet proof.

Who knew?
But that is not all. Here is what Jesus said about the prophets that came before him

Luke 11:50​

“That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;”

It looks like following God is like drawing a target on your back.

Ask yourself, "why"?

He didn't. Maybe you are thinking of polytheism which believed that gods controlled what happens in the material world. Despite how some might interpret scripture, that's not what my faith teaches me.

A widely used perspective is that God is up there scattering blessings and sufferings down upon us to watch how we will handle them. A narrower perspective, perhaps, are those of us who see all the tragedy that comes upon the earth either through nature or through people and accidents--and watch God bring good out of even the worst.

Ask yourself, "why"?

Why are you so threatened by God?

She spent all that time starving herself and then she died? That’s not fair. It’s just not fair.

Ask yourself, "why"?

Seriously though. Don't you think that is - and I'm going to be generous here - a bad reason to reject God?

Forum List

Back