So who was Robert E. Lee anyway?

All Confederate statues and museums should be destroyed

• YES

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • NO

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
Lee should have been hanged with Davis and Longstreet. These 3 men were responsible for millions of deaths on both sides of the U.S. Civil War.

Andrew Johnson being a Southern sympathizer de facto pardoned them however.

"Millions" ? More Americans were killed in the Civil War than in any other war America has been involved in. However, the death count was nowhere near being in the millions.
Roughly six hundred thousand were killed give or take.

BTW i dont really care either way but they should put the statues of the loosers and traitors in a museum or throw them on the trash heap. I prefer a museum so people can have proof that there were really inbred people that worshiped losers and traitors that believed in keeping slavery alive.

While they are at it they should take the slave owners off the money and tear down their statues as well like washington and jefferson.

Got a spell check?

It's "losers" not "loosers"

BTW i dont really care either way but they should put the statues of the loosers and traitors in a museum or throw them on the trash heap. I prefer a museum so people can have proof that there were really inbred people that worshiped losers and traitors that believed in keeping slavery alive.

While they are at it they should take the slave owners off the money and tear down their statues as well like washington and jefferson.

Got a spell check?

It's "losers" not "loosers"
You would know since youre a loser.

No, the statues of Lee should not all be destroyed. But any community that does not want his statue on their public ground should be able to have the right to remove those statues. There are museums, private individuals that can display those statues. In Charlottesville, the community decided that they did not want that statue on their public property.

Was there a public referendum?

These same people, who want to hang the traitor Manning for treason.
Want to worship Lee the U.S. traitor as heritage.
bb_04.gif

heritage

[her-i-tij]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
something that is handed down from the past, as a tradition:
a national heritage of honor, pride, and courage.

something that comes or belongs to one by reason of birth; an inherited lot or portion:
a heritage of poverty and suffering.
something reserved for one:
the heritage of the righteous.

:cuckoo:Really, Wanting to be known proudly as a traitor supporter here?
For Lee, but not for Manning. My heritage of honor, pride, and courage.
FFS! Just Whitey Cowards that can't deal with the realities of life.:finger3:

Or is this about poor Whitey suffering in some way?
url

Last edited:

Forum List

Back