So Who Ordered the Raid?

Biden?
Biden’s handlers?
FBI Director Wray?
AG Garland?

They all know they screwed the pooch big time so nobody is accepting responsibility.

Senior U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officials are blaming FBI Director Christopher Wray for the recent raid of former President Donald Trump’s home in an apparent attempt to take pressure off U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.

After Trump confirmed the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday, many Republican politicians called on both Wray and Garland to explain the justification for the raid. . .

. . . However, one senior DOJ official told Newsweek that the final decision to green-light the raid on Mar-a-Lago rested with FBI Director Wray.

“I know it’s hard for people to believe, but this was a matter for the U.S. Attorney and the FBI,” the source told Newsweek.

“It really is a case of the Bureau misreading the impact,” the source added. . .

. . . Another senior DOJ official told Newsweek that the Mar-a-Lago raid was a “spectacular backfire” because the FBI reportedly planned the raid while Trump was not in Florida in an effort to avoid any media circus. . .

. . . With Republicans rallying around the former president after news of the raid broke, it appears the FBI got the exact opposite of what they wanted.

My guess would be Biden’s handlers….

The 'insider' probably had factual evidence ( like photos or video ) of the classified documents stored at MAL, and this 'insider' delivered this evidence to the FBI who then delivered them to the Judge to sign the warrant.

Trumps Pentagon head stated the documents were all declassified by Trump prior to leaving the White House……The 30 million taken by Obama? We need a raid of his place to check them

Trumps Pentagon head stated the documents were all declassified by Trump prior to leaving the White House……The 30 million taken by Obama? We need a raid of his place to check them
like I said yesterday. They therefore need to go after Obammy, bush, and Slick Willie. Now they need to get busy.

Well, let’s see what they find then

Do you feel confident?

My guess would be Biden’s handlers….
Everyone in the Biden Administration knew. This is a former president of the Untied States. Biden Knew! Garland Knew! Wray Knew! And they are all lying. Worse still is they judge shopped until they found a stooge that hated Trump but forgot he had previously recused himself stating "I cannot be impartial in regard to Trump".

The whole warrant is useless due to the judge's inability to be IMPARTIAL, by his own words...

The only way they could have screwed up worse is if the judge had been in prison.

The only thing this has accomplished is assuring Trump is re-elected and the democrats are swept from power in 3 months.

There was sufficient probable cause to issue a warrant
If you know otherwise…..let’s hear it

"sufficient probable cause" from an agency that's out to get Trump, via a Judge who doesn't like Trump, and overseen by another agency led buy a guy who was kept of the Supreme Court by people who support Trump.

"sufficient probable cause" from an agency that's out to get Trump, via a Judge who doesn't like Trump, and overseen by another agency led buy a guy who was kept of the Supreme Court by people who support Trump.
again, nothing to see here.

Legal Warrant on a high profile client
Based on the ramifications of a mistake….my money says they have their act together

Forum List

Back