So Who Ordered the Raid?

Legal Warrant on a high profile client
Based on the ramifications of a mistake….my money says they have their act together
Nope.. Blinded by hate... They used a Judge who already stated he could not be impartial in regard to Trump and recused himself from another case. The Warrant is useless, and everything gained is now Fruit of the Poisonous Tree... They screwed this up so badly they should all be arrested for armed robbery including the activist judge.

Nope.. Blinded by hate... They used a Judge who already stated he could not be impartial in regard to Trump and recused himself from another case. The Warrant is useless, and everything gained is now Fruit of the Poisonous Tree... They screwed this up so badly they should all be arrested for armed robbery including the activist judge.
Supreme Court is gonna have fun.

Like who’s names are on Epstein’s client list?
Be careful what you wish for!

Are you sure your boy trump isn't on the list?

And IF trump is on the list, how will you spin it?

If Clinton is on the List, I'm sure he is, then throw the book at the old pervert.
Alan Dershowitz....... gawd I hope so.

Biden?
Biden’s handlers?
FBI Director Wray?
AG Garland?

They all know they screwed the pooch big time so nobody is accepting responsibility.

Senior U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officials are blaming FBI Director Christopher Wray for the recent raid of former President Donald Trump’s home in an apparent attempt to take pressure off U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.

After Trump confirmed the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday, many Republican politicians called on both Wray and Garland to explain the justification for the raid. . .

. . . However, one senior DOJ official told Newsweek that the final decision to green-light the raid on Mar-a-Lago rested with FBI Director Wray.

“I know it’s hard for people to believe, but this was a matter for the U.S. Attorney and the FBI,” the source told Newsweek.

“It really is a case of the Bureau misreading the impact,” the source added. . .

. . . Another senior DOJ official told Newsweek that the Mar-a-Lago raid was a “spectacular backfire” because the FBI reportedly planned the raid while Trump was not in Florida in an effort to avoid any media circus. . .

. . . With Republicans rallying around the former president after news of the raid broke, it appears the FBI got the exact opposite of what they wanted.

The Warrant is useless, and everything gained is now Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
1) They planted evidence
2) They stole evidence that trump had with dirt on (D)
3). and NOW, everything gained is now tainted.

Just in, Garland will make a Statement in 30 Minutes.

1) They planted evidence
2) They stole evidence that trump had with dirt on (D)
3). and NOW, everything gained is now tainted.

Just in, Garland will make a Statement in 30 Minutes.
The judge was not impartial. JUDICAL MISCONDUCT BY HIS OWN ADMISSION... The warrant is now GARBAGE and anything they obtained cannot be used against Trump. Now add Prosecutorial misconduct by DOJ staff during the raid.. This is blowing up in their faces... it's a keystone cops clown show. You can't make this kind of shit up....

The judge was not impartial. JUDICAL MISCONDUCT BY HIS OWN ADMISSION... The warrant is now GARBAGE and anything they obtained cannot be used against Trump. Now add Prosecutorial misconduct by DOJ staff during the raid.. This is blowing up in their faces... it's a keystone cops clown show. You can't make this kind of shit up....
Your talking points come from what News Organization?
Care to share where you get this 'News' ????

I’m sure Trump high profile lawyers like Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell will be able to prove the warrant is bogus in court
Just like they proved the election was bogus

I’m sure Trump high profile lawyers like Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell will be able to prove the warrant is bogus in court
Just like they proved the election was bogus
It's already looking bogus, dirtbag. The judge who approved it is a corrupt prog piece of shit.

Forum List

Back