So who on the left is going to condemn Farrakhan calling Guiliani a "priveleged cracker devil"?

Find me one who supports those comments, please.

You poor, poor conservative. Such a victim.

Not finding anyone out there condemning his statements yet. Trust me. I'm looking. :)

And who the hell is a victim? Certainly not me. I'm cruising along just fine in life.
You won't find anyone condemning his statement. Here's why: the left doesn't give two flying fucks about Farrakhan. It's just you cons that obsess over him.
So I take it the left cares more about what Guiliani has to say than they do about what Farrakhan has to say? Interesting perspective.

Two questions......

1. Who gives a flying fuck what that racist lunatic says no matter what their political slant is?

2. What is a devil cracker? Is it like a deviled egg?

Find me one who supports those comments, please.

You poor, poor conservative. Such a victim.

Not finding anyone out there condemning his statements yet. Trust me. I'm looking. :)

And who the hell is a victim? Certainly not me. I'm cruising along just fine in life.
You won't find anyone condemning his statement. Here's why: the left doesn't give two flying fucks about Farrakhan. It's just you cons that obsess over him.
So I take it the left cares more about what Guiliani has to say than they do about what Farrakhan has to say? Interesting perspective.

Still looking for anyone on the left who has expressed agreement with what Farakhan said.

Apparently the right thinks what he says is important. The left justifiably simply ignores his rantings.

:D

Which Democratic candidate was Farrakhan supporting when he said that?
Which Democrats cheered when he said it?
When was Farrakhan a major candidate for President?

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?
Why do I ask so many questions?
So you don't think he supported one of his flock?? Barrack Obama
Try again

Show where Democrats have supported the statements of Farrakhan like Republicans flock to Giuliani

Apparently the right thinks what he says is important. The left justifiably simply ignores his rantings.

:D
Exactly...he gets more coverage from the rightwing press than from the left

Forum List

Back