So who on the left is going to condemn Farrakhan calling Guiliani a "priveleged cracker devil"?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
It will be interesting to see if anyone in the media is going to run around demanding that a Democrat politician comment on Calypso Louie's racist remark.

I won't hold my breath.

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America, offering numerous programs and events designed to uplift African Americans. Nonetheless, its bizarre theology of innate black superiority over whites — a belief system vehemently and consistently rejected by mainstream Muslims — and the deeply racist, anti-Semitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders, including top minister Louis Farrakhan, have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

Nation of Islam Southern Poverty Law Center

In Its Own Words
"[T]he Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't a great man for me as a black person, but he was a great German. Now, I'm not proud of Hitler's evils against Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He raised Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there's a similarity in that we are raising our people up from nothing."
— Louis Farrakhan, radio interview, March 11, 1984

"These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. … It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews, that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's the wicked Jews, false Jews, that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!"
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviours' Day speech, Feb. 26, 2006

Fuck Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

Find me one who supports those comments, please.

You poor, poor conservative. Such a victim.

Not finding anyone out there condemning his statements yet. Trust me. I'm looking. :)

And who the hell is a victim? Certainly not me. I'm cruising along just fine in life.

Not finding anyone out there condemning his statements yet. Trust me. I'm looking. :)

And who the hell is a victim? Certainly not me. I'm cruising along just fine in life.

Have you asked anyone what they think of the comments?

You have not asked me. Would you like to know?

You are a victim whining about how the media isn't fair. Such a victim.

You won't find anyone condemning his statement. Here's why: the left doesn't give two flying fucks about Farrakhan. It's just you cons that obsess over him.

You won't find anyone condemning his statement. Here's why: the left doesn't give two flying fucks about Farrakhan. It's just you cons that obsess over him.

The OP is upset that nobody is asking Democratic politicians what they think of Farakhans comments. It's not fair, mommy!

It will be interesting to see if anyone in the media is going to run around demanding that a Democrat politician comment on Calypso Louie's racist remark.

I won't hold my breath.

You and other RWs are the very last ones who should be critical of the language of others.

Especially you fake christians who might want to read John 8:7.

You know guys I know we scrap it out here on the board and some of us have been known to go over the top :) just a little, but we're just posters. I really do expect more of our so called leaders.

This is a bi partisan bash - a - thon. Cripes. I don't have television but I read these reports about bitch fests on a show call Real Housewives of _________ fill in the blank.

All Washington seems to be these days is Real Political Housepersons of DC without the plastic surgery.

Sheesh.

I won't hold my breath.

You and other RWs are the very last ones who should be critical of the language of others.

This comment by Louie is a racist comment. Flat out racist. Just calling it for what it is.

I won't hold my breath.

This comment by Louie is a racist comment. Flat out racist. Just calling it for what it is.

This from one of the worst racists on the board.

First, because of family loan-sharking/mafia activities, Rudy did have a "privileged" upbringing.

Second, he IS a racist although "cracker" probably isn't an exact fit.

Third, I don't believe in a "devil".

More to the point, when is the right going to denounce this scumbag?

Rudolph Giulian's Skeleton Closet
giuliani.jpg

(Yes, that is a real picture of Giuliani in women's clothes. He has appeared in drag many times.)

Rudolf Giuliani is operatic, in the worst sense of the word -- overdramatic, pompous, self-important and full of emotional extremes. In everything he does, he stirs up trouble, picks useless fights, and flaunts his power in a cruel and petty way. His presidential campaign has been amazingly effective at hiding this side of his personality -- but even a quick look at his life will tell you that the quiet won't last long.

- Used Police & Tax Money to Pamper His Mistress
- Surrounded by Corrupt and Criminal Friends (Felons, Molestors, & Embezzlers)
- Married his cousin (and divorced her)
- Affairs -- Divorced his second wife (in a very ugly way)
- Mob ties (his Dad and uncle)
- Wears Women's Clothing (in a very ugly way -- see picture above)
- Nasty, Mean-Spirited and Small-Minded Cuss
- Bernie Kerik
- Farmersville, NY Scandal
- Harding scandal
- Quotes

I won't hold my breath.

This from one of the worst racists on the board.

First, because of family loan-sharking/mafia activities, Rudy did have a "privileged" upbringing.

Second, he IS a racist although "cracker" probably isn't an exact fit.

Third, I don't believe in a "devil".

More to the point, when is the right going to denounce this scumbag?

Rudolph Giulian's Skeleton Closet
giuliani.jpg

(Yes, that is a real picture of Giuliani in women's clothes. He has appeared in drag many times.)

Rudolf Giuliani is operatic, in the worst sense of the word -- overdramatic, pompous, self-important and full of emotional extremes. In everything he does, he stirs up trouble, picks useless fights, and flaunts his power in a cruel and petty way. His presidential campaign has been amazingly effective at hiding this side of his personality -- but even a quick look at his life will tell you that the quiet won't last long.

- Used Police & Tax Money to Pamper His Mistress
- Surrounded by Corrupt and Criminal Friends (Felons, Molestors, & Embezzlers)
- Married his cousin (and divorced her)
- Affairs -- Divorced his second wife (in a very ugly way)
- Mob ties (his Dad and uncle)
- Wears Women's Clothing (in a very ugly way -- see picture above)
- Nasty, Mean-Spirited and Small-Minded Cuss
- Bernie Kerik
- Farmersville, NY Scandal
- Harding scandal
- Quotes
So basically all you have is deflection, redirection and accusation as a response...... Are you running for political office?

The OP is upset that nobody is asking Democratic politicians what they think of Farakhans comments. It's not fair, mommy!

Who's upset? I'm having a great day placing my seed orders for the garden and watching Swamp People between posts.

What more could I ask for?

:lol:

Forum List

Back