So who else is gonna make a big bang tonight at midnight?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Looks like I've been granted a reprieve this year, thanks to the Rona virus. The wife and I usually go to a crappy party with some of her community-theater friends on New Year's Eve. There I'd have to play stupid board games with a bunch of liberals whom I had nothing in common, eat crappy snacks because the party host is diabetic, watch reruns of old B&W Twilight Zone episodes, and drink some horrible green concoction made out of mint and some watered-down liquor at midnight.

Not this year.

This year I'm gonna make a big bada-boom. We live out in the country with 100 acres of woods around us. This year is going to go out with a bang, like the rest of my neighbors usually do on New Year's Eve. I've been hearing the sounds of gunfire all day and midnight is when it comes to a full crescendo.

nye 2020_1.jpg

Think I'll let off a couple magazines from the Glock first...

nye 2020_2.jpg

Followed by the Colt...

nye 2020_3.jpg

Then the tricked-out Ruger P-89...

nye 2020_4.jpg

Then some .44 magnum...

nye 2020_5.jpg

Then the Taurus P2C...

nye 2020_6.jpg

And to top it off, a couple mag dumps from the AK. Every fifth round is a tracer. That should be fun.

nye 2020_7.jpg

Last edited:
Besides time is there anything else you kill with all them firearms?

Trees. I hate trees, with their pointy-stabby branches and their scary-looking bark. Some people hug the wooden bastards, I just like killin' 'em 'cause they're scary.

Looks like I've been granted a reprieve this year, thanks to the Rona virus. The wife and I usually go to a crappy party with some of her community-theater friends on New Year's Eve. There I'd have to play stupid board games with a bunch of liberals whom I had nothing in common, eat crappy snacks because the party host is diabetic, watch reruns of old B&W Twilight Zone episodes, and drink some horrible green concoction made out of mint and some watered-down liquor at midnight.

Not this year.

This year I'm gonna make a big bada-boom. We live out in the country with 100 acres of woods around us. This year is going to go out with a bang, like the rest of my neighbors usually do on New Year's Eve. I've been hearing the sounds of gunfire all day and midnight is when it comes to a full crescendo.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

And to top it off, a couple mag dumps from the AK. Every fifth round is a tracer. That should be fun.

View attachment 435657
You are so lucky.:p

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657

Sooooo. You're going to take your weapons...and fire them up into the air???
Where have I seen this before??? :)

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657
134906076_3753045554716697_3626062204362027960_n.jpg

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657

Sooooo. You're going to take your weapons...and fire them up into the air???
Where have I seen this before??? :)

No self-respecting redneck fires in the air. There's nothing up there to hit but God, and He's bullet-proof. It's New Year's Eve, not a Middle Eastern wedding, so nobody gets shot tonight.

Everything behind the house is straight uphill. Nothing but dirt, rocks, and trees.

Basic rules of firearms safety #4: "Be sure of your target and what's behind it. A bullet can travel up to a mile or more."

I'm no amateur at this.

Last edited:
I do a bang every NY eve. Usually just 3 shots from a 12 ga but wife wants to dump her S&W Scandium tonight. Got some 223 and 06 tracers but moved and can't find them!

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657

be very careful-------lead tends to find its way into heads.
BTW could you define BIG BANG before you DO IT?

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657
View attachment 435665

Who's that twerking slut in your sig line? I want to have her babies.

Not me. After getting some last night my wife said that was it for the year. No Big Bang for me tonight sadly.

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657

be very careful-------lead tends to find its way into heads.
BTW could you define BIG BANG before you DO IT?

My bullets are magic bullets. They've been blessed by a local priest, so they only hit what they're aimed at.

Forum List

Back