Get on my level!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20201231_191430.jpg

I made a stone shelf to hold my most used spices in my kitchen. Made out of Limestone and sadly I had to "chop" its supports off when I got a different stove because it wouldn't fit otherwise.
Anyhow, I love to cook and just thought I'd share instead of trolling the politics forum.....

Resisting the urge to post cheesy 80's tunes....

Guess we have too many spices. There's a box full of them somewhere in the house, that we bought after Walmart closed out a bunch of them. Probably some that I'll never get around to using. 20 different kinds of hot sauce scattered around, between the refrigerator, the table, and the cupboard too.

spice1.jpg

spice2.jpg

• Banned

Guess we have too many spices. There's a box full of them somewhere in the house, that we bought after Walmart closed out a bunch of them. Probably some that I'll never get around to using. 20 different kinds of hot sauce scattered around, between the refrigerator, the table, and the cupboard too.

View attachment 435699

View attachment 435700
You can never have too much. I have many that are years old and only rarely used but its nice to have them.

These are my two current favs...

20201231_193937.jpg

View attachment 435699

View attachment 435700
You can never have too much. I have many that are years old and only rarely used but its nice to have them.

View attachment 435707

"He who controls the spice controls the universe.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune

:laughing0301:

• Banned

View attachment 435699

View attachment 435700

View attachment 435707

You know they're remaking that movie?

View attachment 435699

View attachment 435700

View attachment 435707

Please don't, I wish they wouldn't. The original version was so convoluted that the only reason it made any sense was because I was stoned when I saw it back then.

I tried watching it again after 30 years and I was like "WTF is this shit?"

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 435699

View attachment 435700

View attachment 435707

Please don't, I wish they wouldn't. The original version was so convoluted that the only reason it made any sense was because I was stoned when I saw it back then.

I tried watching it again after 30 years and I was like "WTF is this shit?"

:auiqs.jpg:
It actually looks like a good remake from the bits they've shown.

View attachment 435668

I made a stone shelf to hold my most used spices in my kitchen. Made out of Limestone and sadly I had to "chop" its supports off when I got a different stove because it wouldn't fit otherwise.
Anyhow, I love to cook and just thought I'd share instead of trolling the politics forum.....

Dude, you've got nine spices.

If we got any lower, we'd be mining the earth's core!

View attachment 435668

20201231_201436.jpg

View attachment 435668

View attachment 435726

OK you have cream of tartar.

That's one of those spices nobody ever uses, and nobody has any idea what it's for, but by God, you have to have it in your pantry or you're just not a foodie!

View attachment 435668

View attachment 435726

OK you have cream of tartar.

That's one of those spices nobody ever uses, and nobody has any idea what it's for, but by God, you have to have it in your pantry or you're just not a foodie!
Ever get "creative" then goto McDonald's? Lol

Been there, done that

Lol. I just bought a magnetic wall mount for mine. 4 oz jars with magnetic lids that sit on a wall plate.

Have a cabinet full of spices and finding what i needed when i needed it was driving me nuts....

Lol. I just bought a magnetic wall mount for mine. 4 oz jars with magnetic lids that sit on a wall plate.

Have a cabinet full of spices and finding what i needed when i needed it was driving me nuts....
Pics please, even if it's half empty.

Probably gonna gut my kitchen next year and new ideas rock

Still in the box. Just came today, hence the lol. I thought the coincidence was funny. Dudes and their spice racks. Lol.

Here it is, though

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D6221GV/?tag=ff0d01-20

Still in the box. Just came today, hence the lol. I thought the coincidence was funny. Dudes and their spice racks. Lol.

Here it is, though

Amazon.com
Interesting.

I'd like to hang my skillets and pots but I have a gallow kitchen.

Sucks

View attachment 435668

That is really neat! :)

Forum List

Back