So who else is gonna make a big bang tonight at midnight?

I live in the city ... so my New Year's shooting options are limited.

d2criba-bd56b66b-8154-411e-abfb-784bffad11ef.jpg

Looks like I've been granted a reprieve this year, thanks to the Rona virus. The wife and I usually go to a crappy party with some of her community-theater friends on New Year's Eve. There I'd have to play stupid board games with a bunch of liberals whom I had nothing in common, eat crappy snacks because the party host is diabetic, watch reruns of old B&W Twilight Zone episodes, and drink some horrible green concoction made out of mint and some watered-down liquor at midnight.

Not this year.

This year I'm gonna make a big bada-boom. We live out in the country with 100 acres of woods around us. This year is going to go out with a bang, like the rest of my neighbors usually do on New Year's Eve. I've been hearing the sounds of gunfire all day and midnight is when it comes to a full crescendo.

View attachment 435650

Think I'll let off a couple magazines from the Glock first...

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

Then the tricked-out Ruger P-89...

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

And to top it off, a couple mag dumps from the AK. Every fifth round is a tracer. That should be fun.

View attachment 435657
You are so lucky.:p
View attachment 435665

Who's that twerking slut in your sig line? I want to have her babies.
Ever watch Parks & Recreation?

Looks like I've been granted a reprieve this year, thanks to the Rona virus. The wife and I usually go to a crappy party with some of her community-theater friends on New Year's Eve. There I'd have to play stupid board games with a bunch of liberals whom I had nothing in common, eat crappy snacks because the party host is diabetic, watch reruns of old B&W Twilight Zone episodes, and drink some horrible green concoction made out of mint and some watered-down liquor at midnight.

Not this year.

This year I'm gonna make a big bada-boom. We live out in the country with 100 acres of woods around us. This year is going to go out with a bang, like the rest of my neighbors usually do on New Year's Eve. I've been hearing the sounds of gunfire all day and midnight is when it comes to a full crescendo.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

And to top it off, a couple mag dumps from the AK. Every fifth round is a tracer. That should be fun.

View attachment 435657
Bro, I'm banging the fuck out of this bottle. My daughter made some baked chicken and potatoes and I just cracked this bottle. Cheap shit but effective.

I just gotta not get triggered so I don't get another two week ban!
20201231_191045.jpg

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657
You are so lucky.:p
View attachment 435665

Who's that twerking slut in your sig line? I want to have her babies.
Ever watch Parks & Recreation?

Amy Poehler?

Off to google "Amy Poehler nude"

I live in the city ... so my New Year's shooting options are limited.

View attachment 435666

Never stopped anyone in the city I lived in.

I remember one year that I (single dad) forgot that it was new years. It sounded like ww3 broke out. I put my daughter in the bath tub and called 911 - Before I realized that it was only New Years celebrations. True Story.

Not this year.

View attachment 435650

View attachment 435651

Followed by the Colt...

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653

Then some .44 magnum...

View attachment 435654

Then the Taurus P2C...

View attachment 435658

View attachment 435657

Makes me want to go back out into the ocean and try to recover my unfortunately lost bangsticks.

I don't see this ending well for you tonight

It's ok. I have a full trauma kit with CAT tourniquets, Israeli bandages, and everything else for gunshot wounds.

Ooops. It's in the car and the wife ran to town for something. I'm fucked.

No shooting tonight, but we've got tequila, vodka, Carolans Irish Cream, strawberry daiquiris, and lime-a-ritas.

Happy New Year!

Happy new Year, you luck dog. All I have is this shit...

nye 2020_8.jpg

Using full cans of soda set on there side and shooting out the tabs. The cans explode its fun to do on new years . We used full cans of beer but my dad and uncles stopped us . That was back in my youth.

Forum List

Back