Can he shoot the trespasser?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

pic.twitter.com/o0Ytd7QRT0

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entered his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

Last edited:
In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

No, probably slamming the door in his face while laughing hysterically is probably more appropriate.

I don't see any reason to shoot anybody unless you have reason to believe your life could be in danger.

Yeah. Only reason I asked that particular question is because I do know that they have castle doctrine laws in PA.

Crazy that he ran his plate and followed him home like that, though. I imagine the brown shirts are salivating at the thought of them just doing this kind of thing arbitrarily. Heh heh. As if they'll be spared when it's their turn.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

Some people are too damn stupid, and I'm talking about the man without a mask on.

Thanks!

.....shoot someone for nothing.....well, I going out on a limb here, but, I don't think you can shoot someone for nothing, legally
....and it's not just ANYONE--it's a state trooper than can run your plates/etc......they have a right to question you/stop you
example:
.....I had my old plates on my new car--perfectly legal---but a cop stopped me anyway for it

Thanks!

Some people are too damn stupid, and I'm talking about the man without a mask on.

How the fuck do YOU or that fucking bear know that man doesn't have a medical condition that prevents him from wearing one? How about you and that fucking bear stay out of that mans business?

Thanks!

How the fuck do YOU or that fucking bear know that man doesn't have a medical condition that prevents him from wearing one? How about you and that fucking bear stay out of that mans business?

If he does he can wear o2 under it, and I'm sure he does not, did you hear his lungs.

He is awful dumb.

....not harassment..they run tags ALL the time!!!!!!!!!! in parking lots/parked cars/etc--that's the key.......just like I said in my previous post...another time I had bought my new tags and they were in the glove compartment....I forgot to put them on...the very day they expired, I got a ticket---so they were running tags on my street ........
..what's the story?? he followed him home because he didn't wear a mask???

I voted NO.

Thanks! Do you think the cop shoulda shot the guy for not wearing a mask? He followed him home, entered his property and exited his vehicle and then confronted the man, so clearly he had some intention.

Let's say the guy went toward the cop to address him and...oh...I dunno..the cop felt threatened and shot him. Maybe the guy might have been carrying a phone (which, I suppose he was, since he was recording). Would you assume that to be acceptable if it had happened that way. It happens quite a bit, as I'm sure you're aware. Cop has someone walking toward him with a phone or something and says jiminy crickets, muh life, muh life, he's threatening it, then shoots him, then says I thought it was a gun and I was like pew pew pew...pew pew...pew.

Last edited:

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entered his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

If the property owner draws down on the interloper trooper then all the wrath of hell will come down on the poor civilian. But academically speaking, and in a an actual freedom loving American parallel universe, yes; the man has the right to take measures. See, in PA law enforcement can't even run your info just because you're openly carrying a sidearm. Apparently, now however, not wearing a mask is more threatening than open carry. Of course, this is just the beginning of the fascism to come in the days and months ahead. Friendly old Dudley Do-Right Trooper who used to be our friend will, without hesitation, enforce state authoritarianism with a smile on his (or her) face. Jackboots included.

Forum List

Back