So who do you believe now poll “I hope you can let this go” Trump to Comey

Who do you beleive now?

• Lying Tape Trump

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Chronicle Comey

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
I completely believe comey when he says there is no collusion, that trump didn't obstruct justice and actually wanted to know if his associates were working with Russian.

Especially since trump said the same thing

Errrr...no Comey's main purpose to expose the conversation was to open a investigation into Trump obstructing justice.. Which is exactly what happened..

Trump said that he never said that he suggested to Comey to let the Flynn thing go..

Same as the tape tweet to Comey was not a threat.. I personally feel that both are lies and that Trump has a problem with lying.
cause you know him so well. how long you all hang out?

Trump says that he never said that...well lets not get into that conversation.. This thread is about the lies and who you think is telling the truth..

Trump just basically shot himself with the lie about having a taped conversation with Comey, who now says that his comment wasn't a threat...

The Times has logged at least one false or misleading claim per day on 91 of his first 99 days (Saturday is Day 100). On five days, Mr. Trump went golfing, and on two he made limited public statements. Here’s an assessment.

Fact-Checking President Trump Through His Term So Far
I have no doubt that Trump said what Comey said he said.

A more challenging question would be whether Trump's pure stupidity about the law means that his de facto obstruction of justice was without any real knowledge?

Is it felony obstruction if Trump is too stupid to know what he was doing or saying ?!

lol.... tic toc tic toc tic toc:popcorn:
a clock?

indeed.... & it's counting away the minutes till the end when this clusterfuck occupying the whitehouse gets removed either by resignation, impeachment or preferably in handcuffs. that goes for his mooks too. .
You mean the cluster fk hoax? Yeah that's the ticket

sure sure. your dear leader is such fucking toast; it's almost painfully funny.

Trump says that he never said that...well lets not get into that conversation.. This thread is about the lies and who you think is telling the truth..

Trump just basically shot himself with the lie about having a taped conversation with Comey, who now says that his comment wasn't a threat...

The Times has logged at least one false or misleading claim per day on 91 of his first 99 days (Saturday is Day 100). On five days, Mr. Trump went golfing, and on two he made limited public statements. Here’s an assessment.

Fact-Checking President Trump Through His Term So Far
I have no doubt that Trump said what Comey said he said.

A more challenging question would be whether Trump's pure stupidity about the law means that his de facto obstruction of justice was without any real knowledge?

Is it felony obstruction if Trump is too stupid to know what he was doing or saying ?!
You mean Loretta right?

Forum List

Back