So who do you believe now poll “I hope you can let this go” Trump to Comey

Who do you beleive now?

• Lying Tape Trump

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Chronicle Comey

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Non stop gooberism is what we have here. idiot's that know only what they are fed by the media, parroting it as facts.

What will poor Mike do when Trump and his chain gang are dragged out from under the rocks?

Schummer lynch and Comey going to jail!

RWs are very hostile to fact checking. They really do like being lied to. But yes, he screwed up yet again.

There's also his long history of demanding loyalty from people. He even demanded it from the trumpkins.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I believe Trump.

So Trump just got busted telling a lie who the righties now say that he Bluffed ( it was a lie) but without doubt you believe Trump..

Even if my kids ( while growing up ) told me a lie about something as big as this , I would be very hesitant to just excuse it.

What lie was that? Tell us or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Not including the tapes BLUFF

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”(Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.)JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.)JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.)JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.)JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.)JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.”(There is no support for this.)JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.)FEB. 3 “Professional

Quit deflecting and moving the goalposts you fucking dishonest piece of shit.
You were talking about a recent lie that you claimed Trump got busted for, now, tell us the lie or admit you a lying sack of shit.

Wow really?

Trump’s bluff on White House tapes wasn’t just dishonest — it was also a failure
blob:https://www.washingtonpost.com/09a07bdc-9ec2-4d04-88af-68d1672292d0
Dude really? Hahahaha

RWs are very hostile to fact checking. They really do like being lied to. But yes, he screwed up yet again.

There's also his long history of demanding loyalty from people. He even demanded it from the trumpkins.

Well why don't you post evidence and fact check it

I completely believe comey when he says there is no collusion, that trump didn't obstruct justice and actually wanted to know if his associates were working with Russian.

Especially since trump said the same thing

Comey did not say "there was no collusion".
Comey did not say "there was no obstruction".

OTOH, trump has said he worked with Russia and with Pooting. He also said he obstructed justice AND that he attempted to intimidate witness(es). His sons said much of the same.

Let's see, one is a pathological liar, while the other is known to be pathologically honest...

Not hard to figure this one out.

Even the GOP congress knows it.

Comey did what he was told by the DOJ. He covered for the Clintons, and then tried to switch sides to hide his culpability. So there is your liar. On the other hand, Trump just tells it like it is. No pc, no kissing butt, just out with it. How refreshing for a change...

Trump may speak his mind without the benefit of forethought, but that doesn't mean he 'tells it like it is', by a long shot.

Agree. Nor is he anti-pc when it's about him or RWs. And, he demands a lot of butt kissing.

Question - why would The Irish Lamb believe such blatant untruths?

And please, The Irish Lamb Post where Comey "covered for the Clinton's". LOL
[emoji57]

Trump fired Flynn, arguably his biggest supporter from the beginning. He hoped the man could go out with some dignity and as such made the comment he did.
I will say I don't know what all Flynn did but does it rise to the level of criminality? Does Trumps suggestion rise to the level of criminality?

This train is so far off the tracks it's amazing it's still upright.

Non stop gooberism is what we have here. idiot's that know only what they are fed by the media, parroting it as facts.

What will poor Mike do when Trump and his chain gang are dragged out from under the rocks?

What will YOU do when they aren't? Everything the lying left has tried has failed. This will fail too. Then what? On to the next lie?
Exactly! Each day a new lie. They thing they don't quite understand is that people see them, and what they do. 2018 is lost to the dems.

..Don't you want this drama over with? If it is false lets find out and move on..But sorry my gut is telling me differently.. My family will tell you that my reading of people is usually right on...And Trump and the gang have something big to hide.. I never hated Trump, but I hate what I see him doing to the country.

Mikey will eat the scams of the GOP.

images

Last edited:
Trump fired Flynn, arguably his biggest supporter from the beginning. He hoped the man could go out with some dignity and as such made the comment he did.
I will say I don't know what all Flynn did but does it rise to the level of criminality? Does Trumps suggestion rise to the level of criminality?

If all of these red flags ( even 1 busted ) came out with a family member I would be investigating it .. I hate lies..
And yes they all lie, Clinton lied, DNC lied, the Gop lied to get Trump out. They all lie.

Newspaper articles are not facts.

Do you recall the movie All the Presidents Men ( 1970's ) about the Washington Post article that brought Nixon down?
Good Docudrama on Youtube for free if you want to watch it.

If all of these red flags ( even 1 busted ) came out with a family member I would be investigating it .. I hate lies..
And yes they all lie, Clinton lied, DNC lied, the Gop lied to get Trump out. They all lie.
Lied =/= criminal conduct

Newspaper articles are not facts.

Do you recall the movie All the Presidents Men ( 1970's ) about the Washington Post article that brought Nixon down?
Good Docudrama on Youtube for free if you want to watch it.
That was then, this is now.

What will YOU do when they aren't? Everything the lying left has tried has failed. This will fail too. Then what? On to the next lie?
Exactly! Each day a new lie. They thing they don't quite understand is that people see them, and what they do. 2018 is lost to the dems.

..Don't you want this drama over with? If it is false lets find out and move on..But sorry my gut is telling me differently.. My family will tell you that my reading of people is usually right on...And Trump and the gang have something big to hide.. I never hated Trump, but I hate what I see him doing to the country.

images
You traitors won't let it be over, you and the media scum that keep it going.

Let's see, one is a pathological liar, while the other is known to be pathologically honest...

Not hard to figure this one out.

Even the GOP congress knows it.

Comey did what he was told by the DOJ. He covered for the Clintons, and then tried to switch sides to hide his culpability. So there is your liar. On the other hand, Trump just tells it like it is. No pc, no kissing butt, just out with it. How refreshing for a change...

Trump may speak his mind without the benefit of forethought, but that doesn't mean he 'tells it like it is', by a long shot.

Agree. Nor is he anti-pc when it's about him or RWs. And, he demands a lot of butt kissing.

Question - why would The Irish Lamb believe such blatant untruths?

And please, The Irish Lamb Post where Comey "covered for the Clinton's". LOL
[emoji57]

Yep Loretta under fore

images
You traitors won't let it be over, you and the media scum that keep it going.

How many threads did we have on Lock Her Up Hillary and her emails last summer? I got so sick of them....Now what do you think we would see in Thread after Thread if Hillary became president.?

No one is a traitor, even some republicans are now wanting to see the truth come out one way or another and let our country heal..

Swiping it under the rug is not going to happen with so many upset at the reactions Trump is doing with his distracting, lack of transparency, and slamming the democrats to keep the hate going...

Forum List

Back