So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

What Biden corruption?

What can you present right now.
You really are dense. I already told you it doesn't matter because you set the bar for impeachment. You also set the bar for excluding somebody from a ballot. Now you have to live with what you've done. Impeachment and exclusion, fuck up. Any more questions? Dumbass

You really are dense. I already told you it doesn't matter because you set the bar for impeachment. You also set the bar for excluding somebody from a ballot. Now you have to live with what you've done. Impeachment and exclusion, fuck up. Any more questions? Dumbass
I’ve already posted that the Democratic pols brought the evidence.

Where republics bring nothing.

I’ve already posted that the Democratic pols brought the evidence.

Where republics bring nothing.
And the evidence against Biden is stronger than any evidence ever was against Trump. So what's your point? Fuck up?

In the transcript of the call that he released it included the ask for a "favor".

The second one was for J6.

IRS Revelations: Hunter Said Joe Was In The Room In Message Threatening Chinese Partner​

One message showed a July 30, 2017, WhatsApp message with Hunter Biden telling his Chinese business associate, “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” according to Shapley.

Remember this conversation ?
In 2016, Burisma was being investigated by the following Ukraine prosecutor for corruption and they paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Joe's actual words.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,”
Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

Hilarious

Did your guy ask for a favor from Zalenskyy or not.
Did Biden demand a prosecutor be fired who was looking into Hunter's business practices? Was Trump interested in looking into the corruption of the Biden's way back then?

IRS Revelations: Hunter Said Joe Was In The Room In Message Threatening Chinese Partner​

One message showed a July 30, 2017, WhatsApp message with Hunter Biden telling his Chinese business associate, “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” according to Shapley.
Hilarious

Was Joe Biden in office then. Can you say for certain Joe was aware of Hunter’s actions.

Remember this conversation ?
In 2016, Burisma was being investigated by the following Ukraine prosecutor for corruption and they paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Joe's actual words.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,”
Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
Hilarious

Shokin didn’t have an active investigation into anything much less Burisma.

Did Biden demand a prosecutor be fired who was looking into Hunter's business practices? Was Trump interested in looking into the corruption of the Biden's way back then?
That prosecutor had no active investigations and VP Biden was carrying out official US policy backed by the EU, IMF and World Bank.

Forum List

Back