So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

Seems like a gift Tax needs to be applied? Anything over $9999 used to be tracked by IRS. Now $600? Who know? It is so much work to search and read up anything in the massive Tax booklet.

The Biden’s were making $400k for years.

They had a book deal with over 10 mil up front

Joe had a government pension for $160K

He had the money to lend

The Biden’s were making $400k for years.

They had a book deal with over 10 mil up front

Joe had a government pension for $160K

He had the money to lend

Pension paid while working as VP or PRES? What a racket these crooks have setup.

healthmyths is making up nonsense again.
What of the below and unlike you I provide the links... is being made up ESPECIALLY BY ME? I'm just copying the words of the people involved... !
So Biden as VP influenced congress to give Ukraine the $1 billion when they FIRED the prosecutor that was looking at Burisma, the company that In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power?
OF which Biden according to Hunter to his daughter Naomi...
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.
So why did Hunter give half his salaries...(remember he made over $2 million from Burisma and if he gave half to Joe, it would be for as they admit...
Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who
"brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.

... because, healthmyths, you write up allegation with bogus "proof".
Prove to me with your substantiations that I've made up any allegations! I'm posting with LINKS that you if your were smart enough could follow but obviously people of your ilk are NOT prone to be scholarly or even more so searching for FACTS, Truth... honesty!
People like you that believed Biden who told illegals....
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The results:
TrumpVBidenillegals122623.png

or to this industry that represents 8% of the USA GDP...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

gaspricesunderPresidents120723.png

and your belief in Biden that he never made any money from his "influences...i.e. his 'brand'" will find some way
to excuse the above... but the FACTS are in front of you and you ignore them!

Your allegations are obviously unfounded.

When you do give actual evidence, healthmyths, I will be able to rebut.
Are you BLIND? I'm providing YOU LINKS to the exact words of Biden!
OH WAIT... I understand. You don't believe a word Biden says then...right?
So when Biden says in his own words....."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And when he says "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

You don't believe him? Is that right?
Will now you make some sense! Because you are "NONSENSE" ... the "epitome" of the Biden believer!
Wow... you truly represent the future of America as exemplified by this video clip of "Idiocracy"!

Your allegations are obviously unfounded.

When you do give actual evidence, healthmyths, I will be able to rebut.
With all this massive evidence, you sure would think there would more going on than just the consideration of impeachment. Which, by the way, does not require an actual legal conviction in a court of law.

It would be helpful to see this play out in court, where both sides of the issue could be heard. For example, I can think of a former President who has some cases coming up during which a literal LINE of members of his own party, plus his lawyers, employees and associates will be testifying against him. Under oath. While he and his closest confederates hide behind the Fifth Amendment. And the testimony will include all kinds of cool documents, audio recordings, video recordings, texts and emails.

So something like that would be helpful.

Last edited:
What of the below and unlike you I provide the links... is being made up ESPECIALLY BY ME? I'm just copying the words of the people involved... !
So Biden as VP influenced congress to give Ukraine the $1 billion when they FIRED the prosecutor that was looking at Burisma, the company that In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power?
OF which Biden according to Hunter to his daughter Naomi...
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.
So why did Hunter give half his salaries...(remember he made over $2 million from Burisma and if he gave half to Joe, it would be for as they admit...
Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who
"brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.
ykr2brsdat9c1.png

With all this massive evidence, you sure would think there would more going on than just the consideration of impeachment. Which, by the way, does not require an actual legal conviction in a court of law.

It would be helpful to see this play out in court, where both sides of the issue could be heard. For example, I can think of a former President who has some cases coming up during which a literal LINE of members of his own party, plus his lawyers, employees and associates will be testifying against him. Under oath. While he and his closest confederates hide behind the Fifth Amendment. And the testimony will include all kinds of cool documents, audio recordings, video recordings, texts and emails.

So something like that would be helpful.
You Democrats set the bar for impeachment. Never forget that

Yeah, the difference is that we also brought proof.

Everyone knows what you fuckups bring.
Not really, there never really was any proof, Trump released the phone call immediately which exonerated him. Bunch of butt hurt frightened Liars like Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi had to move forward with nothing to please their blathering sycophants. The real fuckup is you for falling for all the hoaxes like a dumb shit. What a dumbass you are. Hahaha

Screenshot_20220523-201732_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220523-201732_Instagram.jpg

Not really, there never really was any proof, Trump released the phone call immediately which exonerated him. Bunch of butt hurt frightened Liars like Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi had to move forward with nothing to please their blathering sycophants. The real fuckup is you for falling for all the hoaxes like a dumb shit. What a dumbass you are. Hahaha

View attachment 882025

View attachment 882025
In the transcript of the call that he released it included the ask for a "favor".

The second one was for J6.

In the transcript of the call that he released it included the ask for a "favor".

The second one was for J6.
Look they impeached Trump for nothing. Now we are going to impeach Biden, nothing or something, doesn't matter. fuckup

Forum List

Back