So When Do Americans Resort to Violence Against Democrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what a trillion looks like numerically

it s a thousand billions or a million millions

For the record, Pelosi told OB that if he used the T word that it was not going to fly when he did his stimulus package

Who will pay for it but we know every congressman will be attaching this and that to get the votes which does include repubs . When you already have a 1 trillion dollar deficit, you certainly do not need 2

Democrats are Americans. What are you talking about?

So are murderers, rapists, robbers, thugs, and car jackers.
And republicans aren't? Republicans nowadays seem to be just trashy hoodlums who watched too many John Wayne movies.

Republicans for the most part aren't the murderers, rapists, robbers, thugs, car jackers, drug dealers, abortionists, gangbangers, and petty thieves you see out in the streets. Those are all yours.
This is why we need the "Thank You" button

There are already multiple threads on this, please don’t start new ones, find an exhisting one and add your comments.

At a time when the nation should be coming together...you assholes want people killing each other?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I think when you hold a nation crisis HOSTAGE for added abortion funding and solar credits and shit like that --- your leaders need be ridiculed AND/OR driven from office.. I wouldn't advocate violence, but I might support a political revolution to toss these mental midgets out on their asses...

OR maybe rip off some Biden/Warren 2020 bumper stickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back