Just another Democrat: Bloomberg sued by aides for stiffing them on yearlong pay promise

Former campaign workers for Mike Bloomberg are suing the billionaire former presidential candidate for fraud, alleging in a nationwide class action lawsuit that as many as 2,000 employees were promised to be paid though the general election before he laid them off.

Bloomberg sued by aides for stiffing them on yearlong pay promise
He sounds an awful lot like Trump, stiffing people. But Trumps a Republican.

I have had enough of billionaire businessmen. Glad Bloomberg is out.

Former campaign workers for Mike Bloomberg are suing the billionaire former presidential candidate for fraud, alleging in a nationwide class action lawsuit that as many as 2,000 employees were promised to be paid though the general election before he laid them off.

How open minded of you. I suppose all billionaires are bad, all blacks are bad, all Jews are bad, etc. etc. Or is it just billionaires you have difficulty with.

How open minded of you. I suppose all billionaires are bad, all blacks are bad, all Jews are bad, etc. etc. Or is it just billionaires you have difficulty with.
Did I say that? Why no. I didn’t. But I am sick of the automatic assumption that just because someone is a billionaire businessman they are automatically going to be a good leader.

Now try being honest for a change.

Even a verbal agreement is a contract.
Bloomberg is a typical Democrat. Screw the Little People.

Just like we are seeing with Democrats holding the economy in squalor right now by insisting for unrelated Leftard agendas.

Forum List

Back