It Doesn't Make Any Sense To Attack The US About Climate Change When China Is Killing The Planet

We have reached that point already, it is just that you stupid fucked up luddites are too ignorant to keep up with technology. That is why over 90% of new generation this year is renewables.
Elon Musk disagrees with you.

Politicians and media? You mean business.
Businesses too. I forgot to add them.

daveman

God, you continue to be one stupid ass. Nobody is talking about removing oil as an industrial feedstock. Rather, ceasing to burn it and other fossil fuels for energy. I cannot fathom how stupid you have to be to post something like that.
who needs oil ride the bus.jpg

Why should we include those at the present and projected prices of the electricity they produce? They should be included only if they can produce electricity as cheaply as solar and wind. And when they are safe enough that private insurers are willing to insure them.
Cool thing about nuclear power plants -- they run all the time.

And this kind burns nuclear waste:

Elysium’s design also uses up its fuel in the reactor process, and the fuel itself can be recycled from other reactors or even weapons. The reactor uses up 95 percent of the fuel, Elysium says, and what’s left is toxic for a much shorter period.

“These fission products generally decay to background levels in about 300 years, as opposed to over 10,000 years for conventional solid-fuel reactors waste,” Elysium explains on its website.
Now, if you guys could get over your irrational fear of Atoms = Satan's Toe Jam, we could step forward with real alternative power instead of your unicorn farts.

Why are you such a liar? China has put in, and is putting in, more renewable energy than any other nation in the world. They are planting more forests than all the other nations of the world put together. Renewable provide more jobs than either the coal or petroleum industry in this nation.
I KNOW BECAUSE THE COMMUNIST CHINESE TOLD ME AND THEY HAVE NO REASON TO LIE

Forum List

Back