It Doesn't Make Any Sense To Attack The US About Climate Change When China Is Killing The Planet

RIght, because electric cars have long gone 300 miles on a charge.
Do you own one?
I can't put a car battery in a flashlight.
Batteries for standard usage, including smart devices, have gone nowhere.
Plus batteries in cars probably have a mechanism that recharges the battery itself to marginally increase the life span.

Do you own one?
I can't put a car battery in a flashlight.
Batteries for standard usage, including smart devices, have gone nowhere.
Plus batteries in cars probably have a mechanism that recharges the battery itself to marginally increase the life span.

I did own one. Some do have regenerative braking which is another technology improvement.

I partially agree, if by renewables you include nuclear, both fission and fusion. But there will always be a need for petrochemicals. Can't make plastic from the sun's rays.

Who knows in the future.

We can make them now with soybeans .

Yet phasing them out before the alternatives are practical, economic, and scalable is utter foolishness.
We have reached that point already, it is just that you stupid fucked up luddites are too ignorant to keep up with technology. That is why over 90% of new generation this year is renewables.

daveman
Here's a list of 6,000 things made from oil. And it's a partial list.

Most people simply don't know how utterly their lives depend on oil.
God, you continue to be one stupid ass. Nobody is talking about removing oil as an industrial feedstock. Rather, ceasing to burn it and other fossil fuels for energy. I cannot fathom how stupid you have to be to post something like that.

I partially agree, if by renewables you include nuclear, both fission and fusion. But there will always be a need for petrochemicals. Can't make plastic from the sun's rays.
Why should we include those at the present and projected prices of the electricity they produce? They should be included only if they can produce electricity as cheaply as solar and wind. And when they are safe enough that private insurers are willing to insure them.

Yeah....but Democrats justify their attempts to decimate our country by saying we could always do more.....even tho our competition isn't doing jack-squat.
Why are you such a liar? China has put in, and is putting in, more renewable energy than any other nation in the world. They are planting more forests than all the other nations of the world put together. Renewable provide more jobs than either the coal or petroleum industry in this nation.

That excuse is about as lame as they come.
That excuse was dreamed up by the media that is on the take from the PRC, just like many of our politicians.
It seems China will take over our nation without a war.

It will just buy our politicians and our media.

Forum List

Back