So, What's Your Opinion On Early Voting?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm talking about showing up in person btw. Ohio's early primary voting starts on Wednesday. As long as I go in person, I don't really see a difference between going early and going on the day of. I especially find early voting to be easier since I'm not a big fan of crowds.

• Banned
It turns election day into election season .. so anything late, like the "October surprise" and the debates, are now meaningless.

Well, it's sort of different when it comes to counting the votes as getting the results that night or the next day is how it should be, it shouldn't be a week as you know that cheating can and has happened then, but showing up in person for early voting doesn't seem like a whole lot could happen.

It sucks balls....The dems got a 45-day in-person voting period passed when they held total sway because they claimed blacks needed the extra time.

Take the Super Tuesday primary, voting started for that weeks ago and everyone on it besides Trump and Haley has suspended their campaigns.

Once Trump locks it up in SC next week I'm gonna go and vote for whichever dem moonbat is on the ballot running against FJB since it's a open primary.

No reason for it. Absentee ballots are for people not at living at location, for legit reasons (Military, College, Work, etc...) In person voting should only be one day and it should be a holiday like Memorial day.

I vote early, and I get a notification when the ballot was received, and another for when my signature was validated and counted. The vast majority of people in my state vote early and have for years. And it works, and there isn't any fraud.

I vote early, and I get a notification when the ballot was received, and another for when my signature was validated and counted. The vast majority of people in my state vote early and have for years. And it works, and there isn't any fraud.
There is definitely fraud. Always has been. Doesn't mean it's because of early voting.

It sucks balls....The dems got a 45-day in-person voting period passed when they held total sway because they claimed blacks needed the extra time.

Why is extending the time to vote problematic? It allows more people to participate in voting. If you think there should be restrictions on certain people voting, state who they are, what those restrictions should be, and justify them.

Take the Super Tuesday primary, voting started for that weeks ago and everyone on it besides Trump and Haley has suspended their campaigns.

I seriously doubt that is consequential, but if Vivek Ramaswamy or Ron DeSantis voters had their noses so far up their candidates' buttholes that they couldn't see that they were about to fold, that's their tough shit.

Um no. It's too important. It should be as difficult as anything that we do.

Voting is both a civil right and a civic duty. Why should it be difficult?

What about buying and keeping a gun. Maybe that should be as difficult as anything we do.

Voting is both a civil right and a civic duty. Why should it be difficult?

What about buying and keeping a gun. Maybe that should be as difficult as anything we do.
Buying and keeping a gun IS difficult, legally. Voting is not a right, obviously. It's not anywhere near as important in the constitution as having protection. It's much easier though. Too easy. Anyone that doesn't want voter ID's does not take voting seriously. Mail in voting is too corrupt now.

Voting is not a right, obviously.
How could you be More Wrong.......You can't.
You are simply 100% wrong.
You can't be more wrong than 100% Wrong.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 2.18.39 PM.png

Do you see the words......"Right to Vote"
written right there in the 19th amendment of the Constitution.

I'm talking about showing up in person btw. Ohio's early primary voting starts on Wednesday. As long as I go in person, I don't really see a difference between going early and going on the day of. I especially find early voting to be easier since I'm not a big fan of crowds.
Should be in-person and limited to a week.

No more "election season".

It's a huge win for the Democrat Party. If a person isn't motivated to show up (and stand in line) on voting DAY, they shouldn't be voting

Forum List

Back