So..whats the deal with the slowness?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Been this way for a couple of days now. Just hangs there. And I haven't done anything to be put on slowdown so....what's going on? Any clue?

Whhhhhhaaaaaatttttt sllllooooowwwwwnnnnneeeeessssss???????.......

I'm thinking since USMB doesn't regularly meet funding for its bandwidth goal, the people who run their servers are slowing them down... that's just a guess however.
Maybe they aren't meeting their quota due to people not staying. Not many new members, so they are relying on the same o same o. And who wants to donate with scum in the nether regions of this place?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Maybe you THINK you haven't done anything wrong, and they are just putting governing on all the members they want posting less. It's crawling for me. It's a quick way for them to change the character and nature of the forum for profit sake.

I think they hate me now.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It has been very slow., particularly this morning. But I have been working with a very ancient laptop while my major machine is in the shop (ahem, promised Monday or Tuesday and it is now Thursday! Parts, blah, blah, blah. They have had it since last Wednesday).

It has been very slow., particularly this morning. But I have been working with a very ancient laptop while my major machine is in the shop (ahem, promised Monday or Tuesday and it is now Thursday! Parts, blah, blah, blah. They have had it since last Wednesday).

Good grief. I am having problems even posting this comment.

Been this way for a couple of days now. Just hangs there. And I haven't done anything to be put on slowdown so....what's going on? Any clue?
You don’t need to have done anything to be put on slowdown. Just being anti-trump is enough.

Took forever to get in this morning.

Would be nice if someone on staff would come in and say something. Anything. Like, "we are working on it" or "we think it might be blah blah and are looking into it" or even just a "we know. Hang in there til its fixed".

Took forever to get in this morning.

Would be nice if someone on staff would come in and say something. Anything. Like, "we are working on it" or "we think it might be blah blah and are looking into it" or even just a "we know. Hang in there til its fixed".

They probably can't log on...lol

Forum List

Back