Status
Not open for further replies.

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

Do you think you could add a few more rules and mod announcements threads to the beginning of the Annoucements section... and a few other sections of the forum... so the actual new threads being created start on the second page?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

Do you think you could add a few more rules and mod announcements threads to the beginning of the Annoucements section... and a few other sections of the forum... so the actual new threads being created start on the second page?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually, I recall FCT promising to consolidate all those post-its into one seamless, crystal clear set of rules.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually, I recall FCT promising to consolidate all those post-its into one seamless, crystal clear set of rules.

People are involved hence rules can never be crystal clear....... Someone always wants to be an interpreter.......

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

People are involved hence rules can never be crystal clear....... Someone always wants to be an interpreter.......

However, all those accumulated "updates" look intimidating. If you read them, though, there's not really anything confusing about them.

Oh, come now, people. Everybody knows there are only two rules here.

1 -- mods do what they want.

2 -- shut up if you don't like it.

Seems crystal clear to me.

Oh, come now, people. Everybody knows there are only two rules here.

1 -- mods do what they want.

2 -- shut up if you don't like it.

Seems crystal clear to me.

Hence the futility of wasting time reading them, on any site, really, except the academic ones; I just post according to the prevailing 'standards' of the threads I'm in.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

the most popular and active message board online has rules, but they are ambiguous

moderation is mostly at "moderator discretion"

it's a great model

no links, as I am not trying to recruit or advocate other forums...

I have decided to become a liberal....is there anyway I can delete all my old posts and turn over a new leaf and thus
start to act or behave in a better or more responsible way?

I have decided to become a liberal....is there anyway I can delete all my old posts and turn over a new leaf and thus

There are only a precious few liberals on this board, so I don't think things would change much.

If you decide to become a regressive leftist, however, you will be welcomed with open arms.

There are only a precious few liberals on this board, so I don't think things would change much.

If you decide to become a regressive leftist, however, you will be welcomed with open arms.

Yes, that was my thinking. I am tired of getting banned so much.

Yes, that was my thinking. I am tired of getting banned so much.
Believe me, I know.

Boy do I ever know .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back