So What's Going On With FOX News? Are The Powers That Be Telling The Anchors/Hosts To Keep Biden Ahead Despite Internal Polls Saying Trump Is Ahead?

Remember? Guess it was way back in the latter August when a poll came in {maybe the Fox Poll} telling us that Biden was ahead by 9 points? Now, like all of us, we probably all said, "Yah Right" another fake poll.
Its been like this all year. Whats going on with Fox having to do these discussions why Biden is ahead, yet no one ever goes to his rallies, and Biden wont leave his home to campaign on a regular basis.
Hmm. Anyone smell a rat here?

Issues matter. Trump has made a hash of the coronavirus and race relations. He has shown his incompetence and that is why he is behind. Biden has not been holding normal rallies. He is concerned about people catching the coronavirus unlike Trump. Trump is a uncaring ass who only cares about himself. The results are consistent with other polls including the IBD/TIPP poll. IBD is a conservation publication much like the editorial board of the WSJ.

Remember? Guess it was way back in the latter August when a poll came in {maybe the Fox Poll} telling us that Biden was ahead by 9 points? Now, like all of us, we probably all said, "Yah Right" another fake poll.
Its been like this all year. Whats going on with Fox having to do these discussions why Biden is ahead, yet no one ever goes to his rallies, and Biden wont leave his home to campaign on a regular basis.
Their polls have always sucked.....did in 2016 as well.

Many people at FNC are hoping one day to be picked up by a major network. They don't want to get blacklisted by saying anything positive about Trump.

i wonder if on November 1st, Fox will say,,,,hey,,,uhm,,,wow,,,our new polls have the race tightening,,wow,,,now its down to a 2 point lead for Biden...
yah,,,,thanks to California !!!

i wonder if on November 1st, Fox will say,,,,hey,,,uhm,,,wow,,,our new polls have the race tightening,,wow,,,now its down to a 2 point lead for Biden...
Guaranteed that will happen, it happens all the time

Sadly it probably has more do with how weaponized the democrats have become.

If you say bad things about them, they fire you from your job. And that's the lucky scenario where they don't send BLM to Burn, Loot and Murder you, not necessarily in that order.

So people do not respond to the polls honestly. They are absolutely devoted to any means necessary to get power, devoted to evil.
well fox is at least on the first floor in thier NYC studio. i think we all know what happens if they tell the truth that Trump is actually ahead by 15 points
You do not want your voters to think they are ahead, ever! You need to keep them motivated to get up and vote so that your not beat in the poll that matters..

That said, This is going to be as Regan'esc landslide... everthing I have seen tells me Biden doesnt have a leg to stand on...

Guaranteed that will happen, it happens all the time
and all this time, i hear callers on the rush show wondering why the polls say biden ahead? and we are talking maybe 60 or so million listeners who are also wondering why the fake polls keep biden ahead,,,,rush of course explains it

Yeah, and don't bring up Soros, either. Fox news has just joined the mains stream media.
Looks like Fox is starting to reject some conspiracy theories.
Pretty interesting, peering into the alternate universe now and then, ain't it?

Yeah, and don't bring up Soros, either. Fox news has just joined the mains stream media.
I feel like Alice...down the rabbit hole.

They're just trying to scare their viewership into going out to vote is all.

It's a similar practice as when they start calling states early to keep the opposition from going out and voting last minute.

They have a partnership with Beacon, which the owner doesn’t like Trump. “Chris founded Beacon Research’s predecessor firm, Anderson Robbins Research, in 2010. He learned the trade from two pioneers and legends of Democratic political polling —John Gorman at Opinion Dynamics and Tom Kiley at Kiley & Company.“

Last edited:
Sadly it probably has more do with how weaponized the democrats have become.

If you say bad things about them, they fire you from your job. And that's the lucky scenario where they don't send BLM to Burn, Loot and Murder you, not necessarily in that order.

So people do not respond to the polls honestly. They are absolutely devoted to any means necessary to get power, devoted to evil.

So true. BLM thugs burned this guy's house down because he was a trump supporter, and they have a Facebook page with the names and addresses of other Trump supporters, encouraging people to go over there and commit acts of violence and destruction to their property.

Keep in mind, those polling services are only permitted to call landlines. A landline is associated with a physical address, and you can find the registered person's name and address if you have the phone number, unless it is registered unlisted. So why on earth would anyone ever answer their landline and tell someone claiming to be a polling service that they are a Trump supporter (or any other political answer), given that it could just as easily be a doxing effort. This explains the recent info that an increasing number of people polled (particularly Republicans) are not answering honestly.

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten used to trying to communicate with people who have created their own reality. All I can do so far is say, "yes, I know you believe that". They believe the whole thing, as it's told to them. Like Scientology.

Last edited:
Fox News poll is owned by left wingers

I still haven't gotten used to trying to communicate with people who have created their own reality. All I can do so far is say, "yes, I know you believe that". They believe the whole thing, as it's told to them. Like Scientology.
Perfect way way of putting. Instead of a universally accepted set of facts we are now dealing with thousands of islands of personal truths.

Forum List

Back