Fox News is more upset that Raffensperger leaked the phone call than what Trump said in the call

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Business as usual folks...

Fox News anchor Sandra Smith on Tuesday openly criticized Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger for releasing the recording of President Donald Trumpasking him to “find” votes to flip Georgia, telling the Republican state official he may have placed the U.S. in “jeopardy” by exposing the call.

Hours before the polls closed in the pivotal Georgia Senate runoff races, the Fox anchor repeatedly grilled Raffensperger over the large number of absentee ballots and whether he was concerned about illegal and fraudulent voting.

Raffensperger said “the law is the law” and that state officials made sure to verify signatures, adding that the increase in absentee voting was due to the coronavirus pandemic. He then pivoted to the number of false claims and conspiracies that Trump and his allies have peddled following the president’s decisive loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

Read more: Fox News Anchor Accuses Raffensperger of Placing U.S. in ‘Jeopardy' by Releasing Trump Call

This isn't surprising to me at all... I tuned into Fox news yesterday not one mention of Trump's phone call..

It's obvious they're trying to regain their viewership... They're are not going to badmouth him.. Like a lovelorn silly girl, they're hoping against hope that he'll call the show again.

Attachments

• upload_2021-01-05-tue-foxnews-more-upset-with-the-leak-than-the-content.jpeg
    upload_2021-01-05-tue-foxnews-more-upset-with-the-leak-than-the-content.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 29

Fox News anchor Sandra Smith on Tuesday openly criticized Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger for releasing the recording of President Donald Trumpasking him to “find” votes to flip Georgia, telling the Republican state official he may have placed the U.S. in “jeopardy” by exposing the call.

Hours before the polls closed in the pivotal Georgia Senate runoff races, the Fox anchor repeatedly grilled Raffensperger over the large number of absentee ballots and whether he was concerned about illegal and fraudulent voting.

Raffensperger said “the law is the law” and that state officials made sure to verify signatures, adding that the increase in absentee voting was due to the coronavirus pandemic. He then pivoted to the number of false claims and conspiracies that Trump and his allies have peddled following the president’s decisive loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

Read more: Fox News Anchor Accuses Raffensperger of Placing U.S. in ‘Jeopardy' by Releasing Trump Call

This isn't surprising to me at all... I tuned into Fox news yesterday not one mention of Trump's phone call..

It's obvious they're trying to regain their viewership... They're are not going to badmouth him.. Like a lovelorn silly girl, they're hoping against hope that he'll call the show again.
Fox is biased.
CNN is biased
Newsmax is biased.
MSNBC is biased.

These aren't news agencies. I get my news from the WSJ and from podcasts.

The Democrats were exactly the same way with the Hillary releases.

This chump releasing the call shows that he holds hostility for Trump....Have you ever seen a dem release a call from another dem?...ever?....no this guy hates Trump and has no business being in this position....
We are going to find out who takes money from China and who does not...and this guy and his governor have....

They're upset because Raffensperger did exactly what Trump knew he would do....and nobody knows exactly why yet. Do you think for one moment Trump was not fully aware of both recording and subsequent release? Of course he was. Not sure what he gains from it but it surely did not catch him by surprise.

JO

This chump releasing the call shows that he holds hostility for Trump....Have you ever seen a dem release a call from another dem?...ever?....no this guy hates Trump and has no business being in this position....
We are going to find out who takes money from China and who does not...and this guy and his governor have....

Yeah.... I'm pretty sure Trump set him up. I mean Trump knew for certain that the call would be recorded and then released....

JO

If you're talking about the emails, I disagree.

The white corporate media talked about that non-stop.

It's partially why she lost.

If you're talking about the emails, I disagree.

The white corporate media talked about that non-stop.

This is partially why she lost.

The complaint is that the Republicans are more upset with the release than what is in the release. The same as the Democrats did with the Hillary emails.

All of it really lousy.

Trump said nothing wrong in the phone call, which BTW had several people listening in the whole time.

If there was something underhanded, Trump would have spoken through a "buffer" and in a circumspect way.

"Business as usual" means once again the media will flood the airwaves with recorded words over and over and over inferring wrongdoing where there WAS NONE. Meanwhile real problems continue to ravage our country while the Democrat propaganda machine throws cover for the 2020 election fraud and China.

This isn't surprising to me at all...

What's not surprising is YOU Marc. You are business as usual. the POTUS is on the phone with this guy in the WH talking about FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE in order to correct an election we all know was stolen in the only way possible now because 10,000 things make it inexplicable any other way and once again, a backstabbing jellyfish turncoat motherf*@#king republican has done what no democrat would ever get away with within the democrat party!

If a Democrat did that to Barry or Nancy, their balls would be cut off, so now we are facing a constitutional crisis if this media-elected fraud of an old man Joe Biden is installed over the wishes of the American people.

1609880306568.png

I do not consider Joe Rogan to be biased. Or Bill Simmons. Do you?
Joe Rogan is largely ignorant.

I don't hate the guy, but he's a literal Meathead.

If that's your source of news, I dunno what to tell you.

I do not consider Joe Rogan to be biased. Or Bill Simmons. Do you?
Joe Rogan is largely ignorant.

I don't hate the guy, but he's a literal Meathead.

If that's your source of news, I dunno what to tell you.
He has guests on the show he is not a talking head and he is far from a meathead. You obviously have never listened to a podcast of his. I would Wager he is a lot smarter than you although that’s not saying much.

I say if you want free and fair elections do not elect anyone Trump endorses. Anyone Trump endorses would have went along with his failed attempt at a coup.

This should be the litmus test for all Republicans. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? If they hesitate at all they should not be elected to our government.

But sadly the conspiracy theorists are going to run against the "deep state" RINO's like Raffensperger and they are going to win.

Mark my words. The conspiracy theorists are taking over the GOP. Next time Trump doesn't get impeached for breaking laws. The people he likes will win and they will help pull off the next coup.

Forum List

Back