Nancy Pelosi Tells Fox News That She Is Going To Talk About The 25th Amendment TOMORROW To Remove Trump From Office BEFORE The Election

You have to listen to what she said: It is not about president Trump. The plan is to use the 25th amendment to remove Biden after he is elected and replace him with Harris whether he agrees or not. They will say that his feeble mindedness leaves him unable to lead. They will then use the 25th amendment to go after any president that does not toe the line. It is dastardly and they are going to try it. Voting in the future will be irrelevant.

"When you can't even get simple facts right....."

Read the OP article, the facts are all in it. There is even a video. The thread is NOT about me, it's about Nancy Pelosi, so get On Topic or go and post in some other thread. This is Zone 1 the rule is you have to be On Topic.

if you want a zone 1 debate, then start with facts. Pelosi is allowed to talk about the 25th. You make out like she wants to take of the US which is a load of horse shit. Then you bring up the dems "aka Communists". Do you people even realise how silly you look. 95% of the world is laughing at you. Hint: the peanut gallery that is the USMB is not representative of the real world. Just so you know.
Pelosi CLAIMED she was gonna invoke the 25 Amendment with action by the House, that is a FACT and she is BLATANTLY LYING.
Give me the context Gunny
READ THE DAMN ARTICLE ya lazy ass.
I did. Again give context ya LAZY ARSE.

Forum List

Back