So What's Going On With FOX News? Are The Powers That Be Telling The Anchors/Hosts To Keep Biden Ahead Despite Internal Polls Saying Trump Is Ahead?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Remember? Guess it was way back in the latter August when a poll came in {maybe the Fox Poll} telling us that Biden was ahead by 9 points? Now, like all of us, we probably all said, "Yah Right" another fake poll.
Its been like this all year. Whats going on with Fox having to do these discussions why Biden is ahead, yet no one ever goes to his rallies, and Biden wont leave his home to campaign on a regular basis.
Hmm. Anyone smell a rat here?

Sadly it probably has more do with how weaponized the democrats have become.

If you say bad things about them, they fire you from your job. And that's the lucky scenario where they don't send BLM to Burn, Loot and Murder you, not necessarily in that order.

So people do not respond to the polls honestly. They are absolutely devoted to any means necessary to get power, devoted to evil.

If you say bad things about them, they fire you from your job. And that's the lucky scenario where they don't send BLM to Burn, Loot and Murder you, not necessarily in that order.

So people do not respond to the polls honestly. They are absolutely devoted to any means necessary to get power, devoted to evil.
well fox is at least on the first floor in thier NYC studio. i think we all know what happens if they tell the truth that Trump is actually ahead by 15 points

Remember? Guess it was way back in the latter August when a poll came in {maybe the Fox Poll} telling us that Biden was ahead by 9 points? Now, like all of us, we probably all said, "Yah Right" another fake poll.
Its been like this all year. Whats going on with Fox having to do these discussions why Biden is ahead, yet no one ever goes to his rallies, and Biden wont leave his home to campaign on a regular basis.
Yeah, and don't bring up Soros, either. Fox news has just joined the mains stream media.

Fox must know of what will happen to them if they say Trump is leading, and if Biden wins, god only knows what happens.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about FoxNews. ... :cool:
Because for the last several months, half of the people they interview or have give their opinion are Democrats trashing conservatives and Trump policies.
If I wanted to hear liberal lies, I'd turn the channel to CNN or MSNBC

I'm still waiting to see that long list of victims that's been burned, looted and murdered by #BlackLivesMatter

I guess to liars, it doesn't really matter, just spew the lies anyway, makes them feel good.

#SMHGOP

let me see here...Biden Democrat supporters support Antifa and race riots. Is this the America YOU want? Vote Biden.

Because for the last several months, half of the people they interview or have give their opinion are Democrats trashing conservatives and Trump policies.
i think FOX has no choice but to lay low for now and just pretend that Biden is ahead so none of them lose thier jobs. but they must all know that the internals have him way way up. i remember in august when they gave bin biden a 9 point lead and had to pretend all week that Biden is ahead, while their 25 million viewers already knew it was a lie

i think FOX has no choice but to lay low for now and just pretend that Biden is ahead so none of them lose thier jobs. but they must all know that the internals have him way way up. i remember in august when they gave bin biden a 9 point lead and had to pretend all week that Biden is ahead, while their 25 million viewers already knew it was a lie
Hope you are right.

I don't know what you folks have been paying attention to, but aside from the three evening editorial programs, Faux News is rabidly anti-Trump and they always have been! There was no greater, more dedicated "never Trump" source of mostly fake info, then Faux News during the 2016 election, and that includes, Chris Wallace, Shepard Smith(departed), Megan Kelley(departed), Martha McCallum, Chris Stirewalt, Bret Baer, the entire weekend staff(all of them), Neil Cavuto(hates Trump), Jennifer Griffin(hates Trump), Andrew Napolitano(hates Trump), and a host of others I cannot name on the fly, and one other very important Trump hater and enemy of the United States, former Speaker of The House, "Paul Ryan" who is now entrenched on FNC's board! The best news source on all of television and radio, is Tucker Carlson, his 60-minute broadcast is absolutely mandatory if you actually want to hear truth... BTW, Mark Zuckerberg at facebook just had Carlson's facebook page locked claiming "fake news!" China controls most of the United States media, including some measure of FNC, all of the censorship you are seeing perpetrated by silicon valley technOthugs, is at the order of the CCP, never forget that! :wink:

Your performance art is hilarious

CNN and the main stream media are practically making Breonna Taylor a saint, and never mind say, Nicholas Sandmann or ya yeah know, the black dudes that cried wolf. Like whatzis name. BLM is the #1 false accuser. Because facts aren't as important as accusations...ja' cuse...

Yeah, and don't bring up Soros, either. Fox news has just joined the mains stream media.
Looks like Fox is starting to reject some conspiracy theories.

The only people I watch on FoxNews is Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham in the evenings on weekdays, and Judge Jeanine Pirro and Jesse Watters on the weekends. ... :cool:
whats happening with Fox, to some extent resembles what happened with Justice Roberts who was probably threatend to do what the Democrats told him to do over Obama Care

Forum List

Back