So . . . What Is Their Game Plan?

From the perspective of the Democratic Party leadership and all republicans who have sided with them against our President, Donald John Trump, they must see their sweeping 2020/21 political victory as absolute and complete. Let us review for a moment the seeming totality of their victory. On November 3rd 2020 and over the subsequent following days the democrats, in collusion with as yet unrevealed foreign powers, successfully stole the election from Donald Trump, live and on national television. All pundit, media and political and legal challenges to Joseph Biden's illegitimate win have been rejected, shot down, and otherwise dismissed or hamstrung at every level of our rule of law. In effect, as of 15:42 hours January 14th 2021 Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the United States.

Mission accomplished.

As if stealing an election from the most powerful man in the (free) world in the most powerful nation ever to exist in human history wasn't enough for them, the democrats and their republican turncoats also managed to win two key senate special elections, which seemed to appear out of nowhere, awarding them (oh so conveniently) majority power in the US Senate, along with consolidated majority power in the House of Representatives. Which means the Democratic Party, as of right now, controls two thirds of all branches of the United States government. One could argue they will also control the third, judiciary, branch as well, if they choose to pack the Supreme Court over the coming months and years.

Last but not least, the democrats, even secure in the knowledge Donald J. Trump would be booted from office, from the White House, in just a few short days, staged a false flag trap for both the President and as many of his supporters who could be lured into the Washington D.C. metro city limits. Removing Donald Trump from office democratically just wasn't enough for the democrats. No, they for some reason felt a need to hit him again, below the belt, in an attempt to assassinate his character, cancel his person, and ruin the lives of thousands of his supporters, at least. Another stunning victory for their party and their overall political agenda.

The democrats have won big, won it all.

Which brings me back to my original question of the thread. With all of these monolithic, assured victories clenched tightly in their dirty, greasy little hands, why on Earth have the democrats and their republican traitors found it necessary to flood both our federal Capitol, and most if not all state capitals, with barely equipped National Guard troops? I mean, the democrats are very obviously using the events of January 6th 2021 as an excuse to ring our government's seats of power with part-time soldiers, but to what end, exactly. A show of force?

Frankly, the hundreds of Guard troops now sleeping on the floor of our national Capitol are not even close to equipped to hold either that building itself or any of its surrounding curtilage. I have seen no mechanized armor, no armored troop transports; no anti-aircraft batteries, no artillery pieces—not even a single mortar team. These troops are not equipped to resist any organized, serious threat to our Capitol.

A second question. What are the democrats so afraid of that they need to call out the troops and deploy them to Washington D.C. and many state seats of government power? Do they fear Donald Trump will call up the regular Army and seize absolute power, thwarting their total 2020/21 political victories? If that was the case then no amount of lightly armed National Guard units could save them.

Any threat from mobs of civilian Americans of any political persuasion is not sufficient justification for calling out the National Guard in force. Neither Antifa/BLM nor the Proud Boys could ever hope to take and/or occupy/hold the US Capitol building for more than a few short hours, and even if some activist mob group did take and hold it the function of our federal government would not be impeded. Many contingencies exist for just such an emergency. Further, the National Guard units now literally bunking out on the Capitol floor are not specialized combat units. They have no material or heavy weapons/air support. In fact, it appears beyond doubt those particular troops are nothing more than a meek show of force meant to impress those uninitiated with military capabilities. I wonder what orders have been handed down to their commanders?

So what's up? Why have the troops been deployed to D.C. and what's got the democrats running terrified when their political victories seem final and absolute?

Could the democrats and traitor republicans be planning some kind of seizure of federal and state power on inauguration day? Are Joe Biden's "handlers" planning to implement some kind of martial law or national lockdown on that day? Will the democrats attempt to use National Guard forces to arrest Donald Trump and his cabinet? Something is definitely afoot in our nation's capital and elsewhere, around our country. What do you think they are up to? And, are we witnessing an American coup d'état in full swing and in plain sight?
Dude, you really need to get a grip. You THINK the election was stolen because that’s what you’ve been told. But youve been told lies. When those lies get scrutinized they fall apart.

I and 74 million others are still waiting for a comprehensive scrutiny.
Therein lies the problem, cooter.
Which fraud claim do you think has not been thoroughly scrutinized?
None of them. Over 200 witnesses and not one Judge would hear the case. It only took ONE filthy snitch who heard NOTHING to impeach Trump last year,

I forgot that one. There's been so many.

From the perspective of the Democratic Party leadership and all republicans who have sided with them against our President, Donald John Trump, they must see their sweeping 2020/21 political victory as absolute and complete. Let us review for a moment the seeming totality of their victory. On November 3rd 2020 and over the subsequent following days the democrats, in collusion with as yet unrevealed foreign powers, successfully stole the election from Donald Trump, live and on national television. All pundit, media and political and legal challenges to Joseph Biden's illegitimate win have been rejected, shot down, and otherwise dismissed or hamstrung at every level of our rule of law. In effect, as of 15:42 hours January 14th 2021 Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the United States.

Mission accomplished.

As if stealing an election from the most powerful man in the (free) world in the most powerful nation ever to exist in human history wasn't enough for them, the democrats and their republican turncoats also managed to win two key senate special elections, which seemed to appear out of nowhere, awarding them (oh so conveniently) majority power in the US Senate, along with consolidated majority power in the House of Representatives. Which means the Democratic Party, as of right now, controls two thirds of all branches of the United States government. One could argue they will also control the third, judiciary, branch as well, if they choose to pack the Supreme Court over the coming months and years.

Last but not least, the democrats, even secure in the knowledge Donald J. Trump would be booted from office, from the White House, in just a few short days, staged a false flag trap for both the President and as many of his supporters who could be lured into the Washington D.C. metro city limits. Removing Donald Trump from office democratically just wasn't enough for the democrats. No, they for some reason felt a need to hit him again, below the belt, in an attempt to assassinate his character, cancel his person, and ruin the lives of thousands of his supporters, at least. Another stunning victory for their party and their overall political agenda.

Which brings me back to my original question of the thread. With all of these monolithic, assured victories clenched tightly in their dirty, greasy little hands, why on Earth have the democrats and their republican traitors found it necessary to flood both our federal Capitol, and most if not all state capitals, with barely equipped National Guard troops? I mean, the democrats are very obviously using the events of January 6th 2021 as an excuse to ring our government's seats of power with part-time soldiers, but to what end, exactly. A show of force?

Frankly, the hundreds of Guard troops now sleeping on the floor of our national Capitol are not even close to equipped to hold either that building itself or any of its surrounding curtilage. I have seen no mechanized armor, no armored troop transports; no anti-aircraft batteries, no artillery pieces—not even a single mortar team. These troops are not equipped to resist any organized, serious threat to our Capitol.

A second question. What are the democrats so afraid of that they need to call out the troops and deploy them to Washington D.C. and many state seats of government power? Do they fear Donald Trump will call up the regular Army and seize absolute power, thwarting their total 2020/21 political victories? If that was the case then no amount of lightly armed National Guard units could save them.

Any threat from mobs of civilian Americans of any political persuasion is not sufficient justification for calling out the National Guard in force. Neither Antifa/BLM nor the Proud Boys could ever hope to take and/or occupy/hold the US Capitol building for more than a few short hours, and even if some activist mob group did take and hold it the function of our federal government would not be impeded. Many contingencies exist for just such an emergency. Further, the National Guard units now literally bunking out on the Capitol floor are not specialized combat units. They have no material or heavy weapons/air support. In fact, it appears beyond doubt those particular troops are nothing more than a meek show of force meant to impress those uninitiated with military capabilities. I wonder what orders have been handed down to their commanders?

So what's up? Why have the troops been deployed to D.C. and what's got the democrats running terrified when their political victories seem final and absolute?

Could the democrats and traitor republicans be planning some kind of seizure of federal and state power on inauguration day? Are Joe Biden's "handlers" planning to implement some kind of martial law or national lockdown on that day? Will the democrats attempt to use National Guard forces to arrest Donald Trump and his cabinet? Something is definitely afoot in our nation's capital and elsewhere, around our country. What do you think they are up to? And, are we witnessing an American coup d'état in full swing and in plain sight?
Dude, you really need to get a grip. You THINK the election was stolen because that’s what you’ve been told. But youve been told lies. When those lies get scrutinized they fall apart.

For starters, 'Crossfire Hurricane' has never been held to full account. Do I need to hire Ben Stein to announce "Durham...Durham....Durham where are you?".
Short sighted mushrooms like yourself think this is ONLY about the Grand Theft Election!
Go away. I'm losing IQ points talking to anti-American trash like you!!!
Exactly where is Durham and his blockbuster of a report that was going to throw everybody in jail?! More lies you fed into huh?! I lost count of the amount of times Trumpsters told me to wait and see

I never told you to wait and see. Fascist Dimm's are going to quash it. Why do you think they stole the election, dotard!

Mission accomplished.

I don’t believe for one second that 74 million people believe the election was stolen. Just because somebody voted for Trump doesn’t mean they believe all the lies. Every person I know who voted for trump has admitted to me that he has gone to far with this stolen election stuff.. all that’s left are the wing nuts and dopes
40% of the country is more than 74 million. That is the percentage that think the election was stole. It would be about 150 million.
I don’t believe 40% of the country thinks the election was stolen. That claim is laughable... I guess that’s why we are in the conspiracy theory section
Matt McCoy
January 8 at 2:53 AM ·

More than 40% of Americans believe that this election was stolen. Trust in the government and press are under attack and the hope for America depends upon uniting this country. The bedrock principles of our country have been damaged by the GOP lies repeated by Trump and party leadership in the House and Senate. Conservative media has done significant damage with repeating these lies in 24 hour news cycles. The country must unite around a common set of facts if it is to continue to be the United States of America.
Unsurprisingly, Republicans overwhelmingly believe the election was stolen with 75 percent, and Independent voters believe it was stolen at 39 percent. Overall, nearly half the country believes the election is illegitimate at 47 percent.

Mission accomplished.

BDS!
I'm thinking this is the new TDS.

Total Derangement Syndrome
It’s Trumpster Derangement Syndrome. They are all nuts

Mission accomplished.

None of them. Over 200 witnesses and not one Judge would hear the case. It only took ONE filthy snitch who heard NOTHING to impeach Trump last year,
Well name the best one. Let’s scrutinize

Mission accomplished.

For starters, 'Crossfire Hurricane' has never been held to full account. Do I need to hire Ben Stein to announce "Durham...Durham....Durham where are you?".
Short sighted mushrooms like yourself think this is ONLY about the Grand Theft Election!
Exactly where is Durham and his blockbuster of a report that was going to throw everybody in jail?! More lies you fed into huh?! I lost count of the amount of times Trumpsters told me to wait and see

I never told you to wait and see. Fascist Dimm's are going to quash it. Why do you think they stole the election, dotard!
They didn’t steal anything, just like Durham wasn’t bringing down the establishment. I think you’re simply delusional or just trolling

Mission accomplished.

I don’t believe for one second that 74 million people believe the election was stolen. Just because somebody voted for Trump doesn’t mean they believe all the lies. Every person I know who voted for trump has admitted to me that he has gone to far with this stolen election stuff.. all that’s left are the wing nuts and dopes
40% of the country is more than 74 million. That is the percentage that think the election was stole. It would be about 150 million.
I don’t believe 40% of the country thinks the election was stolen. That claim is laughable... I guess that’s why we are in the conspiracy theory section
Matt McCoy

More than 40% of Americans believe that this election was stolen. Trust in the government and press are under attack and the hope for America depends upon uniting this country. The bedrock principles of our country have been damaged by the GOP lies repeated by Trump and party leadership in the House and Senate. Conservative media has done significant damage with repeating these lies in 24 hour news cycles. The country must unite around a common set of facts if it is to continue to be the United States of America.
Unsurprisingly, Republicans overwhelmingly believe the election was stolen with 75 percent, and Independent voters believe it was stolen at 39 percent. Overall, nearly half the country believes the election is illegitimate at 47 percent.
Hahaha. I bet you’d get close to the same results if you asked the exact same question but switch Trump and Biden. One case of fraud would produce a yes answer. Haha. Did you really get convinced that 40% of Americans think the election was stolen from that poll?!

Mission accomplished.

BDS!

You rarely think. Next mushroom....
Oh... The irony....

Please continue your normal activity of staying in the dark and absorbing shit.
Thanks!
Irony... Increasing... We can't take much more!

Mission accomplished.

Durham is Deep State.

Mission accomplished.

BDS!

It’s Trumpster Derangement Syndrome. They are all nuts
Totally

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

Hahaha. I bet you’d get close to the same results if you asked the exact same question but switch Trump and Biden. One case of fraud would produce a yes answer. Haha. Did you really get convinced that 40% of Americans think the election was stolen from that poll?!
What makes you think they are not. The massive purge and the fact it can't be mentioned on Twitter or Facebook will tell you that is true. You are lying. You are enabling our new Banana Republic and you are not an American, you just live here.

Mission accomplished.

Durham is Deep State.
Hahaha, yeah, you say that about everybody that doesn’t come through. Bill Barr was the best AG ever until he called Trump out on his lies... now he’s deep state. Y’all are funny. You don’t think you’re actually fooling anybody though do you?

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

What makes you think they are not. The massive purge and the fact it can't be mentioned on Twitter or Facebook will tell you that is true. You are lying. You are enabling our new Banana Republic and you are not an American, you just live here.
I’m not lying about a thing. Don’t lash out at me just because you don’t know how to read a poll question. Our republic is based on the constitition whether you like it or not. Trumps phony fairytales don’t apply in court or anywhere else in our legal system. Law and order. Remember?!

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

I’m not lying about a thing. Don’t lash out at me just because you don’t know how to read a poll question. Our republic is based on the constitition whether you like it or not. Trumps phony fairytales don’t apply in court or anywhere else in our legal system. Law and order. Remember?!
Do not ever tell me what to do. I do not listen to bags of shit. We clear on that?

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

Do not ever tell me what to do. I do not listen to bags of shit. We clear on that?

Lefties are power and control freaks. It comes with their territory.

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

Haha. There’s the temper. You just scream of sophistication my man. You should teach a class on it!

“Don’t ever tell me what to do!” Are you a child?

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

They are emasculated losers waiting to hear who they are supposed to hate and intimidate next.

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

You think I’m freaking about power and control? Haha. Please explain

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

Haha. There’s the temper. You just scream of sophistication my man. You should teach a class on it!

“Don’t ever tell me what to do!” Are you a child?
No, not a child just someone who has no patience with liars and self righteous morally bankrupt jerks like you.

Mission accomplished.

Matt McCoy

You think I’m freaking about power and control? Haha. Please explain

Nope! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back