Please do not forget that democrats stole the election

by stealing the election..... he will never be forgotten for what he is and represents. He should be in jail for his life of corruption!

1610503269664.png

by stealing the election..... he will never be forgotten for what he is and represents. He should be in jail for his life of corruption!

View attachment 442011
Oh wow...that sounds just awful and so unfair!!!!
You should take all your evidence to the courts and have this travesty righted!!!

With this level of butthurt, it's going to be a JOYFUL four years!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The filth invented the violence at the capitol in order to get us to stop talking about the STOLEN ELECTION.

And it worked!

With this level of butthurt, it's going to be a JOYFUL four years!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Id be really surprised if all this drama doesnt come back to bite the Dems come midterms.

Nope. Now that CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) has the machinery in place, they will never lose another "election". Expect to see 98% voter turnout and 99% voting for whomever they trot out. Just like in every other banana republic these festering pieces of shit have taken over.

You can't deprogram cultists with logic, since their views aren't based on logic. If you confront them with facts, they just cling more tightly to their delusions.

The best course for dealing with Trump cultists now is to just pat them on the head and ignore them. After the humiliating failure of their fascist coup, they've been neutered. Without Trump's daily propaganda dumps, some of them will drift back to reality on their own. Some won't. There's just no way to force them back into reality. They have to find their own way.

Where is your evidence, traitor?

The proof is that Biden is considered the president-elect. That is the only proof I need to know it was rigged. Also, I saw video of them pulling votes out from underneath a table. Sure, if you watch the entire video you see how the votes were put there, but you have to ask why they are trying so hard to prove those are real votes? That is very suspicious. I don't care if the video shows them putting the seal containers under there an hour before in preparation to go home for the night, but then pull them out an hour later when they were told they had to count through night. The fact they are showing evidence to try to disprove those votes were placed several days before is evidence that they are trying to cover something up. Why would they try to cover things up if they were not committing a crime? So yeah, I don't even consider the full video to be valid. The cut version is the only one that should be used when proving voter fraud.

Forum List

Back