So What Happens Now?Will Michael Bloomberg Cancel Future Mega Rallies?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
whats happening with Mr Bloomberg now is very similar to what happened with Hillary Clinton on that night when she was supposed to get about 400 electoral votes.
Do any of these giant, Madison Square Garden" type event locations give refunds?
:abgg2q.jpg:

whats happening with Mr Bloomberg now is very similar to what happened with Hillary Clinton on that night when she was supposed to get about 400 electoral votes.
Do any of these giant, Madison Square Garden" type event locations give refunds?
:abgg2q.jpg:
Bloomberg was only a propaganda machine. To help spread disinformation about Pres.Trump. He was never intended to run. Like I said, Bernie is the Dems' Champion. He going to finish the work that Hillary couldn't finished.

Just a few of tramp on women:

On Stormy Daniels

6. "Horseface" [Oct. 16, 2018]

On Cher

7. "Cher is somewhat of a loser. She's lonely. She's unhappy. She's very miserable." [May 12, 2012]

8. "I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn't work." [Nov. 13, 2012]

On Mika Brzezinski

9. "I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" [June 29, 2017]

On Hillary Clinton

10. "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?” [April 16, 2015]

11. "She got schlonged." [Dec. 21, 2015]
61 things Donald Trump has said about women

------------------------------------
at least he doesn't walk around grabbing female pussies.

Forum List

Back