So, What Happened?

No way? If everyone voted for one candidate it is very possible.

I did not say anything about how Biden has responded to the pandemic. And since the discussion is about what happened in the 2020 election (2 months before Biden was sworn in) it is irrelevant. The fact is that the dems were clamoring for absentee ballots to avoid going in person to vote during the pandemic. And the repubs were pushing their party to vote in person.
1) The point is that if you selected 10,000 ballots at random, there is no way that all would be for one candidate and none for the other. Statistically impossible. It would be the same as your flipping a penny 10,000 times and having all 10,000 come up heads. NEVER.

2) And of course how Biden would have messed up the pandemic is relevant. If the complaint is that people voted for Trump because they didn’t like how he handled the pandemic, how Biden would is completely relevant.

1) The point is that if you selected 10,000 ballots at random, there is no way that all would be for one candidate and none for the other. Statistically impossible. It would be the same as your flipping a penny 10,000 times and having all 10,000 come up heads. NEVER.

2) And of course how Biden would have messed up the pandemic is relevant. If the complaint is that people voted for Trump because they didn’t like how he handled the pandemic, how Biden would is completely relevant.

No, it is not relevant. Not one single person knew how Biden would handle the pandemic when they voted. They may have hoped he would do better. But none of them knew.

No, it is not relevant. Not one single person knew how Biden would handle the pandemic when they voted. They may have hoped he would do better. But none of them knew.
They knew that Obama warned that Biden f’d everything up he ever touched, and we see from the last nine months how that continues to be true. The fact that gullible voters thought Trump did nothing and Biden would be better is the fault of the media, to which you also have fallen.

Really? Internet threats? Truly sad.

Yeah,.. but not like I would give internet threats myself,.. but the little bastard sort of deserves it.

popcorn-eating.gif

Tell that to the Trump voters….

Newsflash/reality check time! (This may not be much but it's more than I thought.)

If you took the same number of random republican votes in congress, the odds of all of them being "NO" are even money.

Conservatives any idea how Trump managed to win the 2016 election but yet supposedly (which I don't think anybody with half a brainstem believes btw) Biden won the election of eighty-one million votes? (In other words I'm trying to ask how you believe the democrats stole this election the second time, but I have to watch what I say or the lib mods will move this topic into the conspiracy forum again probably. :rolleyes:)
Stole IDK but it’s scary that 81mil voted for a potted plant. I hope there was massive fraud or else we have 81mil dolts in America.

Actually they knew that Biden couldn't be worse than Trump.
It's like the general principle. Don't bet on a racecar driver named "Crash".
And don't vote for the guy who messed up the USA response to a pandemic.

Stole IDK but it’s scary that 81mil voted for a potted plant. I hope there was massive fraud or else we have 81mil dolts in America.
Meanwhile the latest of the theories is because people like Zuckerberg spent $417 million to get democrats to vote.

Which would explain how Biden got 81 million votes, and Trump got beat so badly, without any voter fraud required.

Meanwhile the latest of the theories is because people like Zuckerberg spent $417 million to get democrats to vote.

Which would explain how Biden got 81 million votes, and Trump got beat so badly, without any voter fraud required.
Like I said if that’s true then we have 81mil dolts in America. What part of that did you not understand?

Actually they knew that Biden couldn't be worse than Trump.
It's like the general principle. Don't bet on a racecar driver named "Crash".
And don't vote for the guy who messed up the USA response to a pandemic.
You remain an idiot. 99.4% survival rate. Trump got the vaccines and the CARES loans. What did Biden do?

If you took the same number of random republican votes in congress, the odds of all of them being "NO" are even money.
Huh? Oye, the illogic of a liberal.

There aren’t 10,000 Republican votes in Congress. A better analogy is if you went to any area of the country and knocked on 10,000 doors, the odds of every single person saying they were going to vote for the Democrat is ZERO.

Huh? Oye, the illogic of a liberal.

There aren’t 10,000 Republican votes in Congress.
01/04/2021-4:51pm On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 217 - 206 (Roll no. 8). (text: CR H13-18)
01/04/2021-3:53pm On motion to commit with instructions Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 203 - 217 (Roll no. 7).
01/04/2021-3:04pm On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 217 - 204 (Roll no. 6).
01/04/2021-12:20pm On motion to table the motion to refer Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 214 - 196 (Roll no. 5).
01/04/2021-11:28am On motion to table the motion to postpone consideration to a day certain Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 214 - 204 (Roll no. 4).

On january 4th alone, there were 1,000 republican votes on this one bill.

When you add up all the roll call votes in the house alone, it's hundreds of thousands in a year. And if you take 10,000 random republican votes from that total, The odds they would all be "NO" are even money.

imawhosure Trump has been able to prove election fraud many times it's just that so far nobody important has been willing to listen.
I am on your side, but you are wrong. He hasn't proven anything on that front at all.

Yeah, we got them as far as Russia, Russia, Russia, which is exactly why this whole other front was opened by Democrats, and Trump is flailing.

I am not going to tell you he isn't correct or accurate, just that he has to have more substance.

If Trump produces the smoking gun, he is a lock. If he doesn't and we put him up, we are screwed if we try.

Love Trump all you want, believe in him all you want, love his policies all you want, but the truth be told, he and the GOP allowed the Left to paint him into this box. I don't like it. You don't like it. Still, real or perceived facts are still facts!

For a Republican to get the Whitehouse, who are you.......today.......to save you, your children, and your country.......are you willing to throw under the bus politically if need be in 2024? The far Leftist Democrats, or DJT? And remember, the internet lasts forever, so someday, your children and grandchildren will probably be able to access your response!

For me, it is DJT; not because I think he is bad, but because we have to insure that another Democrat far Leftist, doesn't get into the Whitehouse. He has children, and grandchildren; just as I do. The only difference between him and I is......he has money up the wazzoo, so he may be able to insulate those people if he fails. I DO NOT! Do YOU?

NOBODY is turning their backs on him. All they are doing is asking for him to show what he claims by next November. If he can't, doesn't mean it isn't true, just means we have to think about ourselves, and the USA.

If you can NOT understand, you throw your own children under the bus, and grandchildren too. I will fight you tooth and nail, because 2022, and 2024 is our last chance, and we have no room for error. We seen what a senile old guy with the help of far Leftists could do in 10 months. We can NOT handle 7 more years of this.

I am on your side, but you are wrong. He hasn't proven anything on that front at all.

Yeah, we got them as far as Russia, Russia, Russia, which is exactly why this whole other front was opened by Democrats, and Trump is flailing.

I am not going to tell you he isn't correct or accurate, just that he has to have more substance.

If Trump produces the smoking gun, he is a lock. If he doesn't and we put him up, we are screwed if we try.

Love Trump all you want, believe in him all you want, love his policies all you want, but the truth be told, he and the GOP allowed the Left to paint him into this box. I don't like it. You don't like it. Still, real or perceived facts are still facts!

For a Republican to get the Whitehouse, who are you.......today.......to save you, your children, and your country.......are you willing to throw under the bus politically if need be in 2024? The far Leftist Democrats, or DJT? And remember, the internet lasts forever, so someday, your children and grandchildren will probably be able to access your response!

For me, it is DJT; not because I think he is bad, but because we have to insure that another Democrat far Leftist, doesn't get into the Whitehouse. He has children, and grandchildren; just as I do. The only difference between him and I is......he has money up the wazzoo, so he may be able to insulate those people if he fails. I DO NOT! Do YOU?

NOBODY is turning their backs on him. All they are doing is asking for him to show what he claims by next November. If he can't, doesn't mean it isn't true, just means we have to think about ourselves, and the USA.

If you can NOT understand, you throw your own children under the bus, and grandchildren too. I will fight you tooth and nail, because 2022, and 2024 is our last chance, and we have no room for error. We seen what a senile old guy with the help of far Leftists could do in 10 months. We can NOT handle 7 more years of this.

Sorry, not really sure what you're asking me. I'm not a cheater if that's what you mean though.

Sorry, not really sure what you're asking me. I'm not a cheater if that's what you mean though.
I am not suggesting you are. I am just showing you that for the good of the country as a whole, if within 12 months, Trump can not deliver evidence to support his claims, we MUST go in a different direction.

Forum List

Back