Video Billary doesn’t want to see

This goes in the conspiracy theory nut section, you conspiracy theory nut.

This goes in the conspiracy theory nut section, you conspiracy theory nut.
Kill the messenger. Yeah, that's it.

You know, of course, that the more you use that particular epithet, the less effective it becomes. It's like a knife blade that will no longer hold an edge and it can never be resharpened. You have rendered it useless, along with the "R" word. You leftist freaks are committing political suicide every time you overuse what was once possibly an effective weapon.

And it's entertaining as hell.

Kill the messenger. Yeah, that's it.

You know, of course, that the more you use that particular epithet, the less effective it becomes. It's like a knife blade that will no longer hold an edge and it can never be resharpened. You have rendered it useless, along with the "R" word. You leftist freaks are committing political suicide every time you overuse what was once possibly an effective weapon.

And it's entertaining as hell.
The crazy OP just said the Clintons assassinated damn near 50 people. That is the definition of "conspiracy theory"

Yeah, I am sure all of the deaths (at least 47) just coincidentally died. Don't think epstein or Seth Rich are included on that list.

Yeah so the bullet was never found?

Huh

The trail of bodies is way too long to be mere coincidence.

It's disturbing and cannot/should not be ignored.

But it will be ignored.

You gotta admit that there have been no less than 20 very timely deaths in favor of the Clintons. C'mon.

You're ignoring it. Like I said.
I’ll admit that right wingers believe any nonsense they read on the internet as long as it makes them feel good.

but that doesn’t make them true.

To wit:

I’ll admit that right wingers believe any nonsense they read on the internet as long as it makes them feel good.

but that doesn’t make them true.

To wit:
What about the other 99 suspicious deaths.

I'm not even asking you to acknowledge that the Clintons are murderers.

I'm just asking you to acknowledge that it seems a bit suspicious that so many deaths occur around the Clintons.

Can you do that?

I'm not asking you to assign any kind of blame on anyone.

Just admit that a lot of people have died, and such deaths have benefited the Clintons. That's it.

Can you acknowledge that?

What about the other 99 suspicious deaths.

I'm not even asking you to acknowledge that the Clintons are murderers.

I'm just asking you to acknowledge that it seems a bit suspicious that so many deaths occur around the Clintons.

Can you do that?

I'm not asking you to assign any kind of blame on anyone.

Just admit that a lot of people have died, and such deaths have benefited the Clintons. That's it.

Can you acknowledge that?
What about the other ones? You guys are so chock a block full of lies, I wouldn’t say anything is suspicious without knowing it has a factual basis rather than the nonsense you all love to perpetuate amongst your own right wing circle jerk that does not allow outside information to penetrate.

Forum List

Back