So, What Happened?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Conservatives any idea how Trump managed to win the 2016 election but yet supposedly (which I don't think anybody with half a brainstem believes btw) Biden won the election of eighty-one million votes? (In other words I'm trying to ask how you believe the democrats stole this election the second time, but I have to watch what I say or the lib mods will move this topic into the conspiracy forum again probably. :rolleyes:)

Conservatives any idea how Trump managed to win the 2016 election but yet supposedly (which I don't think anybody with half a brainstem believes btw) Biden won the election of eighty-one million votes? (In other words I'm trying to ask how you believe the democrats stole this election the second time, but I have to watch what I say or the lib mods will move this topic into the conspiracy forum again probably. :rolleyes:)
I have never met a poster with less than half a brain stem but, hello. The mods will move this because you are not following the TOS for politics.

Conspiracy forum is probably the best place to explore it. What's wrong with the conspiracy forum if espousing some kind of political conspiracy, rejected by the voters, the election commissions, the state houses, the courts, trump's Justice Department, Trumps Department of Homeland defense, and that you yourself cannot explain, understand or even give a logical scenario of how it was carried out? Could be just an abstract political/religious belief not founded on anything logically provable, just accepted as an article of faith by the minority believers?

Extremely complicated but my most simple take is that Trump won by a hairs breadth in 2016. Spent four years making some people happy and passing off slightly more and in 2020, he lost by a hairs breadth.

It'll get moved for sure....The maudes are specifically catering to people without functioning brain stems.

I dunno. A majority of Americans dont like trump? Occam's Razor.

The mods will move this because you are not following the TOS for politics.

How so?
Conspiracy forum is probably the best place to explore it. What's wrong with the conspiracy forum if espousing some kind of political conspiracy, rejected by the voters, the election commissions, the state houses, the courts, trump's Justice Department, Trumps Department of Homeland defense, and that you yourself cannot explain, understand or even give a logical scenario of how it was carried out? Could be just an abstract political/religious belief not founded on anything logically provable, just accepted as an article of faith by the minority believers?

Because it's not a conspiracy!!!! Anybody with a functioning brain can tell that Biden wasn't the legitimate winner of this election. :rolleyes:

So, What Happened?​

In 2016, Voters asked “How bad can he be”?
In 2020, We found out

Because he helped keep illegal people out of this country? I'm sorry, I'm confused how that's bad. :/

I watched election night all night long live with Greg Hunter's podcast and others.....after Trump won Florida is when the 'steal' went into full operation. Starting in Virginia, and then Pa, Ga, Mich and the others we've all heard about.

While (R) watchdogs were routinely locked out of ballot counting areas, thousands of blank and mail ins went to Biden overnight, Dominion counting algorithms were manipiulated - testified to by military cyber-experts. ….the media, consistently a part of the whole operation.

Yeah, shocking. No president in history has ever not won a second term.

How so?

Because it's not a conspiracy!!!! Anybody with a functioning brain can tell that Biden wasn't the legitimate winner of this election. :rolleyes:

Because he helped keep illegal people out of this country? I'm sorry, I'm confused how that's bad. :/
He's just wasting your time trolling so you will waste your time explaining it and then it will simply say the same crap again. Standard procedure for all commie shills. I finally put them all on ignore.

Forum List

Back