So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

Wait, so those crimes committed by THOSE PEOPLE were false arrests?

Did you ever get around to getting the number of cops killed by negros since the BLM formed?

No?

Just because it shows an unreal number of negros being arrested for crimes, does not mean they were treated unfairly.

Unless, (and you may actually think this) you feel they should be able to commit crimes.

Oh, I am sure they were all just innocent. Just like michael brown, right?

Strawman. I didn't make an argument about black people being shot. I didn't make an argument about an unreal number of black people being arrested. I provided you with data on how whites and blacks are treated differently from the level of policing in particular neighborhoods, through arrest, prosecution and incarceration.

Do you think that a black man should get a longer sentence than a white man for the same crime?
That doesn't make your case. You ASSUME more arrests equals inequality in treatment.

"So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?"

'MORE 'free stuff'

'Their own country'
- New Black Panthers

'The right to steal from a store, assault the clerk, walk down the middle of a street, tell an officer to 'f* off', and to take the officer's gun and shoot him with it.'
- Michael Brown

'The right to riot, loot, and burn police cars and their own local communities to the ground then blame others for it.'
- Baltimore

Wait, so those crimes committed by THOSE PEOPLE were false arrests?

Did you ever get around to getting the number of cops killed by negros since the BLM formed?

No?

Just because it shows an unreal number of negros being arrested for crimes, does not mean they were treated unfairly.

Unless, (and you may actually think this) you feel they should be able to commit crimes.

Oh, I am sure they were all just innocent. Just like michael brown, right?

Strawman. I didn't make an argument about black people being shot. I didn't make an argument about an unreal number of black people being arrested. I provided you with data on how whites and blacks are treated differently from the level of policing in particular neighborhoods, through arrest, prosecution and incarceration.

Do you think that a black man should get a longer sentence than a white man for the same crime?
Well, your insinuation is what? Every black neighborhood I have seen, the residents put security bars over their own windows.

Every time mass looting takes place (only seems to happen among those people as if it is a natural instinct or something ) they destroy businesses of their own people.

Your fucking stats actually shows how THOSE PEOPLE are far more prone to crime.

As we all know.

Well, your insinuation is what? Every black neighborhood I have seen, the residents out security bars over their own windows.

Every time mass looting takes place (only seems to happen among those people as if it is a natural instinct or something ) they destroy businesses of their own people.

As we all know.

We both know you didn't bother to click on a single link, and are just seeking a place to express your racism. :thup:

Well, your insinuation is what? Every black neighborhood I have seen, the residents out security bars over their own windows.

As we all know.

We both know you didn't bother to click on a single link, and are just seeking a place to express your racism. :thup:
Actually i did loser. You lose. I win.

Why don't you post the fact that best makes your case instead of taking the lazy way out and expecting others to do your research?

This one has pictures. Take a look. The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts
Again, unequal arrests don't equate to unequal treatment. Your argument is based on an assumption. How many were sellers? what were the amounts? How did they interact with the cops? How many cops were black too? Those are called facts. Correlation does not equal causation.

Why don't you post the fact that best makes your case instead of taking the lazy way out and expecting others to do your research?

This one has pictures. Take a look. The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts
Again, unequal arrests don't equate to unequal treatment. Your argument is based on an assumption. How many were sellers? what were the amounts? How did they interact with the cops? How many cops were black too? Those are called facts. Correlation does not equal causation.
Exactly. That is all he provided. As if that shows anything as far as why they were arrested.

He is a pathetic patronizing loser. The funny thing is how he thinks I did not read them.

They were all the same stupid thing insinuating fallacies.

Democrats have run black's inner cities for decades, Democrats have run the police departments, education, courts, prisons, here's an idea lets ask Democrats why blacks are on the warpath?

no links are good enough. No stats are clear enough and as long as the OP can ask questions he feels that he wins.

OP:Where are they shown to have unequal treatment?

Right here: Link.com

OP: Why is fat meat greasy? I win

Democrats have run black's inner cities for decades, Democrats have run the police departments, education, courts, prisons, here's an idea lets ask Democrats why blacks are on the warpath?

So why dont conservatives show everyone how its done?

no links are good enough. No stats are clear enough and as long as the OP can ask questions he feels that he wins.

What exactly do those stats show, according to you?

Go ahead, explain it please.

I am even asking please. Please explain how you interpret those stats.

You fucking moron.

You fucking moron.

Stats speak for themselves. Not "according to me". You begged for them. Now you got them and choose to ignore them.

Then whyd you ask for them if you were just going to act like a petulant child either way?

You fucking moron.

Stats speak for themselves. Not "according to me". You begged for them. Now you got them and choose to ignore them.

Then whyd you ask for them if you were just going to act like a petulant child either way?
Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

You fucking moron.

Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

The stats were about unfair treatment in the justice system. Here it is again.

You fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

The stats were about unfair treatment in the justice system. Here it is again.

I am asking you what makes it unfair.

Fair treatment by law enforcement and in the criminal justice system, and there is a lot of data that backs up the claim that this is not happening.

images

So rioting, looting and burning businesses, along with maiming and killing police officers, makes their cause righteous in your mind and everyone is supposed to feel this is all right because that's as peaceful as their protests are going to get?

How long do you think people are going to put up with that type of behavior?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Amazing how one could glean such information from a lack of stated information...

View attachment 81156

It's amazing how you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals always back some group, Occupy and now BLM, that thinks violence is the answer to getting things done.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Don't forget the unions.

Forum List

Back