So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

Who says more blacks shoot cops ?

All the time cops are shot by some angry hillbilly bordered up in his house .
Are black or white offenders more likely to kill police?
There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black.

So 13% of the population was responsible for 43% of police officer deaths
While Whites (63% of the population) were responsible for 52% of officer deaths in the same time frame

So it seems a cop is a hell of a lot more likely to get shot and killed by a black guy than a white guy
Well, can you blame Black guys for shooting back? After years of being murdered by cops they finally had enough.

What are THOSE PEOPLE claiming they are being deprived?

Anyone know?
Everyone knows. Except you troglodytes.

That you even have to ask is demonstrative of your astounding ignorance.

1z5tett.jpg

no links are good enough. No stats are clear enough and as long as the OP can ask questions he feels that he wins.

OP:Where are they shown to have unequal treatment?

Right here: Link.com

OP: Why is fat meat greasy? I win
What exactly do those stats show, according to you?

Go ahead, explain it please.

I am even asking please. Please explain how you interpret those stats.

You fucking moron.

Stats speak for themselves. Not "according to me". You begged for them. Now you got them and choose to ignore them.

Then whyd you ask for them if you were just going to act like a petulant child either way?
Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

The stats were about unfair treatment in the justice system. Here it is again.

I am asking you what makes it unfair.

All you have to do is click the links you begged for to find the answer.

What exactly do those stats show, according to you?

Go ahead, explain it please.

I am even asking please. Please explain how you interpret those stats.

You fucking moron.

Stats speak for themselves. Not "according to me". You begged for them. Now you got them and choose to ignore them.

Then whyd you ask for them if you were just going to act like a petulant child either way?
Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

I did. They showed significant larger number of blacks in prison or arrested as opposed to other races.

What is unfair?

Fucking moron.

I did. They showed significant larger number of blacks in prison or arrested as opposed to other races.

What is unfair?

What else did it show that fits the definition of unfair?

Fair treatment by law enforcement and in the criminal justice system, and there is a lot of data that backs up the claim that this is not happening.
What data? Show me.

While you are at it, show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since obama has been president.

You know what? Make it a little easier. Show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since BLM started their stupid racist ignorant overly emotional chants about dead cops.

That was in 2012 (another election year go figure).

I will be waiting for your stats. Oh and make sure you show me how many of those BLACKS were shot unjustifiably.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Pillars seems shy and reticent in the face of bigots so I'll step in.

She brought up a good point and you sidestepped it deftly with allusions to cop/Black related shootings which has some peripheral association with cop/Black relations on the whole. Historically, cops have always been the frontline guardians for White interests and society well before statistics were used to measure the murders of Blacks by cops and at the hands of White citizens. Pillars question made me think of the Justice Department report on Ferguson

Fucking moron.

What is unfair?

Well, if they commit crimes, they should be arrested.

Unfair?

What is unfair?

Well, if they commit crimes, they should be arrested.

Unfair?

Should they serve more time than whites for the same crime?

These damned darkies.

First, they wanted to eat at the same lunch counter I eat at. They already had their own places to eat, but they think they are SPECIAL.

Then they wanted to use the same restrooms I use. They already had their own places to take a dump, even if it was just a ditch out back, but they think they are SPECIAL.

Then they wanted to go to the same schools and colleges and universities MY kids go to. We warned this would lead to some of those black boys having sex with white girls, and look what happened!

But that STILL wasn't enough! Then they wanted to be able to buy a house in the same neighborhood as MY house! They think they are so SPECIAL!!! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

And then they wanted the same JOBS us decent folk have! They already had jobs! Who else is going to clean our toilets?

And now they wanted to be treated the same as white people in the justice system. You have got to be kidding me.

Fair treatment by law enforcement and in the criminal justice system, and there is a lot of data that backs up the claim that this is not happening.
What data? Show me.

While you are at it, show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since obama has been president.

You know what? Make it a little easier. Show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since BLM started their stupid racist ignorant overly emotional chants about dead cops.

I will be waiting for your stats. Oh and make sure you show me how many of those BLACKS were shot unjustifiably.

You're creating a different standard that is not reflective of my comments. I stated that blacks want fair treatment by law enforcement and in the justice system. Here's data that supports my claim that there is differential (unfair) treatment of minorities.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/justice-for-some.pdf
http://scholarship.law.ufl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1169&context=facultypub
http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/press/docs/pdf/ASARaceCrime.pdf
http://www.sentencingproject.org/wp...Manual-for-Practitioners-and-Policymakers.pdf
Race in the Criminal Justice System — Gallagher Law Library
http://www.vsb.org/docs/valawyermagazine/dec00dunnaville.pdf

I'll let you start with those, and if you need further information, you can let me know.

Did the OP check out the links he begged for yet?

You know he didn't.

What data? Show me.

You're creating a different standard that is not reflective of my comments. I stated that blacks want fair treatment by law enforcement and in the justice system. Here's data that supports my claim that there is differential (unfair) treatment of minorities.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/justice-for-some.pdf
http://scholarship.law.ufl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1169&context=facultypub
http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/press/docs/pdf/ASARaceCrime.pdf
http://www.sentencingproject.org/wp...Manual-for-Practitioners-and-Policymakers.pdf
Race in the Criminal Justice System — Gallagher Law Library
http://www.vsb.org/docs/valawyermagazine/dec00dunnaville.pdf

I'll let you start with those, and if you need further information, you can let me know.
Why don't you post the fact that best makes your case instead of taking the lazy way out and expecting others to do your research?

She provided you the links, dummy. Do you want her to come over and read it to you?

7 pages after begging for links the OP wants further mentoring to help him understand those stats.
Depends, doesn't it ? If a person commits a crime and they have a long rap sheet, then yes.

There are a lot of factors left out. I do not have all of the information and I am sure that is deliberate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back