So What Are These Imaginary TOP SECRET Nuclear Documents That The FBI Couldn't Ask For But Had To Wait Almost 2 Years To Take From Trump?

View attachment 681830

What is a nuclear document?
Are they nuke codes.....codes that expired within 24 hrs after they were issued?
Are they technical diagrams of bombs?
Was Trump trying to build a nuke reactor and start a war against the Democrat Party from his home?
Was he selling secrets to the Chinese, like Bill Clinton did?
Did he have documents proving he gave drone technology to Iran, and selling arms to Mexican drug traffickers, like Obama did?
Did he have documents showing the sale of uranium to Russia, like Hillary did?
Did he have pictures of Biden meeting with Ukrainian and Chinese officials, like Biden did?
Did he have a zip drive with pictures of Hunter Biden screwing underage boys and smoking crack?

No.....the Democrats felt they had to justify this invasion of a former president's home by making the worse possible claim and leaking it to the Washington Post. Yeah......that's the ticket. He had Nuclear Documents!!!!!

Instead of answering questions about what was in those 15, no....now it's 20 boxes of files ....they release practically nothing to us and let the press make wild accusations about what Trump supposedly had...but can't be verified because they didn't allow his lawyer to be present during the search. None of this evidence can be used in court anyway because they didn't adhere to proper chain of custody.

Links

Whatever they were, the Lord of the Lies should not have had them, period, end of story! Bigly!!!
And, when asked by the National Archives, he refused to turn them over. Bigly!!!!!!!

Care to explain why Hillary mishandled classified information that was known to be hacked by our enemies on her own personal server and she isn't indicted? Charged?

Anything? Explanations? Double standards?
Nope. I don't want to hear jack about Hillary's server or emails, or deleted phones or text messages. Because Trump has done them all and worse.

Was he selling secrets to the Chinese, like Bill Clinton did?
Did he have documents proving he gave drone technology to Iran, and selling arms to Mexican drug traffickers, like Obama did?
Did he have documents showing the sale of uranium to Russia, like Hillary did?
Did he have pictures of Biden meeting with Ukrainian and Chinese officials, like Biden did?
Did he have a zip drive with pictures of Hunter Biden screwing underage boys and smoking crack?
You reek of whataboutism. Pathetic.
No....just another thread showing how fucking gullible you libtards are.
When will you MAN UP and realize that trump is NOT being set up.
He is a lifelong con man, he is addicted, he can't stop.

This was a huge mistake for Team Biden. What makes it even more YUGE is that they nearly simultaneously raided* Congressman Scott Perry (R) and his family while they were traveling together. They confiscated his personal phone that he uses to talk to constituents about their personal issues, and to his wife about whatever husbands and wives say to each other that used to be protected from government, even in a trial of a serial killer.

That has galvanized Republican politicians and even woke up some Democrats.

Anyone who says that the way Trump is being treated is OK, whether they believe it or not, has to be thinking 'yes, it's fine . . . for TRUMP. It can't happen to me.' Well, now they know that it can. At least Republicans do and some temporarily awakened Dems.

The majority of liberals on here are thinking, 'it won't happen to me, 'cause I din steal no nuke secrets, DUH!'

Keep thinking that, and when the GOP takes over House and Senate and the WH two years later, remember how low you've set the civil rights bar now - Especially with a Republican Supreme Court.

I'm a libertarian, which includes being a strong civil libertarian. Keep government out of our lives. But I'll have a hard time shedding a tear for you if a GOP president starts giving you the treatment Obama-Biden is giving Trumpers.

*For ex-military types, I know that technically what happened to Scott Perry's family was an ambush not a raid, since they were moving or temporarily halted. But I don't want to be accused of "inflammatory language" by the snowflakes.

Whatever they were, the Lord of the Lies should not have had them, period, end of story! Bigly!!!
And, when asked by the National Archives, he refused to turn them over. Bigly!!!!!!!
Sorry, dipshit.....I don't care if you think he's the worst form of life on the planet....as a former president (who was robbed by the Biden Adm) he still has rights and privileges you faggots refuse to afford him.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE YOUR OPPOSITION...IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TRASH THE CONSTITUTION AND INFRINGE ON AN AMERICAN'S RIGHTS!!!

You bunch of commie bastards.

Sorry, dipshit.....I don't care if you think he's the worst form of life on the planet....as a former president (who was robbed by the Biden Adm) he still has rights and privileges you faggots refuse to afford him.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE YOUR OPPOSITION...IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TRASH THE CONSTITUTION AND INFRINGE ON AN AMERICAN'S RIGHTS!!!

You bunch of commie bastards.
This scandal was entirely avoidable on his part, blame him.

This scandal was entirely avoidable on his part, blame him.
The scandal was created by the criminals in the Democrat Party that have corrupted our DOJ.

FaC9DJxVsAAUOO3.jpg

I'd like to see you motherfuckers be put in a position where you cannot trust any government official not to try to fuck you over.
If they want to get you....they're going to get you....no matter what you do to prevent it.
This is the danger of putting criminals in positions where they have to enforce the law.

And you cocksuckers think that the fact that yet again they're trying to set him up is A O=Fucking K.

Yeah ... I've been on the other side of this ... it surprises people how fast I could get a dozen sheriff's deputies on someone insisting they do what I tell them to do ... it's called power ... I guess you have none ... if you want power, I suggest cleaning up the potty-talk ... makes you sound the commoner you are ...

The problem is Trump declassified all those documents. He can't be arrested for possessing declassified documents. They might still be MARKED classified or top secret, but as POTUS he had the full rights to declassify anything and everything and it's already been stated he declassified everything before bringing it to Mar a Lago.

Nice try.
He did?
Then I am sure he will be able to provide all the documentation showing they were declassified and when

If he can’t…..
He is fucked

This was a huge mistake for Team Biden. What makes it even more YUGE is that they nearly simultaneously raided* Congressman Scott Perry (R) and his family while they were traveling together. They confiscated his personal phone that he uses to talk to constituents about their personal issues, and to his wife about whatever husbands and wives say to each other that used to be protected from government, even in a trial of a serial killer.

That has galvanized Republican politicians and even woke up some Democrats.

Anyone who says that the way Trump is being treated is OK, whether they believe it or not, has to be thinking 'yes, it's fine . . . for TRUMP. It can't happen to me.' Well, now they know that it can. At least Republicans do and some temporarily awakened Dems.

The majority of liberals on here are thinking, 'it won't happen to me, 'cause I din steal no nuke secrets, DUH!'

Keep thinking that, and when the GOP takes over House and Senate and the WH two years later, remember how low you've set the civil rights bar now - Especially with a Republican Supreme Court.

I'm a libertarian, which includes being a strong civil libertarian. Keep government out of our lives. But I'll have a hard time shedding a tear for you if a GOP president starts giving you the treatment Obama-Biden is giving Trumpers.

*For ex-military types, I know that technically what happened to Scott Perry's family was an ambush not a raid, since they were moving or temporarily halted. But I don't want to be accused of "inflammatory language" by the snowflakes.

I hope Republicans run on Trump being a convicted Felon

I hope Republicans run on Trump being a convicted Felon
rightwinger, if you have something to say that is completely unresponsive to something I post, it is not required to reply to that post to make your little clever remark.

You can just scroll to the bottom and you'll see a text box ready and waiting for your insight.

Thanks.

If you had a pile of stolen super secret documents in your house you could fully expect your door to be kicked in and to be dragged off for some enhanced interrogation. They are already being super nice to Trumpy bear about this. The government is pretty hard-assed about it's secrets. Instead of complaining about Trump being raided you should be thankful he is not getting the treatment you or I would get.
If I had something illegal, I wouldn't keep it in my house where the FBI could get to it if I had properties around the world. It'd be in a secret hidden safe at property in a foreign land.

Yeah,

rightwinger, if you have something to say that is completely unresponsive to something I post, it is not required to reply to that post to make your little clever remark.

You can just scroll to the bottom and you'll see a text box ready and waiting for your insight.

Thanks.
It relates to your claim it is a mistake for Team Biden

Team Biden is having a great week.
In addition to a glowing jobs report, agreement on the new Climate Change bill and Trump taking the Fifth…..
They got a raid on Trumps compound yielding Top Secret documents

Not only is Team Biden celebrating, but mainstream Republicans are celebrating Garland taking care of their Trump problem for them

He did?
Then I am sure he will be able to provide all the documentation showing they were declassified and when

If he can’t…..
He is fucked

He doesn't have to.

The proof is on the FBI to prove he didn't. Remember, even Trump is innocent until proven guilty. I know that's a tough concept for lefties to grasp, but it's true.

There is no "documentation" when Trump says this is declassified. Certainly not any that HE must create as POTUS. The document can even be labeled as "classified" and if Trump declassified it when POTUS, it's a declassified document. End of story. The "label" on the page means nothing other than it was classified at one point in time.

If these documents were SO BAD AND SUCH A RISK TO NATIONAL SECURITY why did it take 565 days for the FBI to raid Mar a Lago?

Last edited:
If I had something illegal, I wouldn't keep it in my house where the FBI could get to it if I had properties around the world. It'd be in a secret hidden safe at property in a foreign land.

Yeah,
I guess that makes you smarter than Trump. Why are you following someone dumber than you?

Forum List

Back