Single men are ‘the loneliest they’ve been in generations,’ study says

I have always recognised my adbantages in life. To be good looking is one thing but to have charm and wit was a huge bonus.
I have been so lucky.

but that would be the MINORITY!

Heroes and truly great people are always a minority ... :thup:

The idea of mirroring the values of others to gain acceptance and inclusion is solid and productive ...
But it still doesn't add any actual value to the values they are attempting to mirror.

I have always recognised my adbantages in life. To be good looking is one thing but to have charm and wit was a huge bonus.
I have been so lucky.
R.209e5604bfa026ce9015a9ff83c08bf7

Well, we should all be grateful for the job our schools are doing to solve this problem for future generations.

By turning our male children into trannies, they are increasing the supply of available women all the time.

Well, we should all be grateful for the job our schools are doing to solve this problem for future generations.

By turning our male children into trannies, they are increasing the supply of available women all the time.
I blame the parents. They have too much control over their kids.

I blame the parents. They have too much control over their kids.

Yeah ... It's called "Parenting" ... And a lot of people really suck at it ... :auiqs.jpg:
But if you get together and let society raise your kids ... You won't be lonely, and your kids will be just as fucked up as everyone else's.

Last edited:
If you can’t find a mate it’s not women’s fault
Don’t be so certain about that. You say there are 102 women for every man… I disagree.

I would suggest that at least half, and probably far more of those genetic females are feminists/lesbians, not actually women. Even more so, of the half (at most) who are women, less than half of those individuals have the domestic skills and deferential personality that most men are seeking in a mate.,

Don’t be so certain about that. You say there are 102 women for every man… I disagree.

I would suggest that at least half, and probably far more of those genetic females are feminists/lesbians, not actually women. Even more so, of the half (at most) who are women, less than half of those individuals have the domestic skills and deferential personality that most men are seeking in a mate.,
Sour grapes. You can’t reach them so they must be sour.

You’re not owed anything. Be a normal human and your odds shoot up.

Well then it's your job to convert them.....Quit being lazy.

Pro tip.....The womenz like them a well turned-out man with a strong pimp hand. ;)

Forum List

Back