So, what are THE HYPOCRITES saying we should do about North Korea?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Have any of them said anything other than showing their admiration for non white American hating commie?

Or....

Is everything they say pure double talk? In other words, are they waiting to see how soros tells them how they are supposed react?

Just let me know what they are saying. For good digestive health, I have a lot of them on ignore.

Thanks.

Have any of them said anything other than showing their admiration for non white American hating commie?

Or....

Is everything they say pure double talk? In other words, are they waiting to see how soros tells them how they are supposed react?

Just let me know what they are saying. For good digestive health, I have a lot of them on ignore.

Thanks.
^
giphy.gif

The same as with all nuclear armed nations - MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.
I don't know what George Soros has to say about it, don't really care what he says.
I agree with Winston Churchills statement but I would substitute the word 'religion' for Islam

The same as with all nuclear armed nations - MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.
I don't know what George Soros has to say about it, don't really care what he says.
I agree with Winston Churchills statement but I would substitute the word 'religion' for Islam
Did anyone detect the double talk here?

Make no mistake everyone, this is pure leftist type bullshit.

Let me remind you what they mean when they say ALL RELIGION. Never, I mean never will they bring up ISLAM exclusively. Never. That is what they do. So, when they say ALL RELIGION, they are saying CHRISTIANITY. That is what they mean. That is all they mean. This typical leftist is doing that right now.

Plus.....

Who the hell brought RELIGION up anyway? This Asian with the little dick in North Korea....outlaws ALL RELIGION in his country. Especially Christianity.

So....

WTF, does the reaction of this leftist atheist have to do with anything. Unless, he is showing his admiration for the yellow American hating commie?

I may be a fool. That is what this double talker is saying right?

Or....

Thanks.

Or....

Thanks.

Guess you missed the other 47 threads on North Korea where you could've posted.

Ugh i feel sick, i actually agree with blackfag on something...
You don't know what I mean when I say THE HYPOCRITES?

Someone please let him know. I guess he could not extrapolate from my posts who I am referring to. Which, in itself, is rather weird.

Yes I think all religions including Christianity and Islam are as they say Opium for the masses. Invest all your time believing in Myth, you won't have time to believe in yourself.

Again, the reality is N Korea is a nuclear armed nation. No one likes it but there is nothing that will change that, except of course; Mutally Assured Destruction. Doesn't seem like a very good option.

But we will see what the man-child in the White House does, he's as easy to provoke as an adolescent.

Yes I think all religions including Christianity and Islam are as they say Opium for the masses. Invest all your time believing in Myth, you won't have time to believe in yourself.

Again, the reality is N Korea is a nuclear armed nation. No one likes it but there is nothing that will change that, except of course; Mutally Assured Destruction. Doesn't seem like a very good option.

But we will see what the man-child in the White House does, he's as easy to provoke as an adolescent.
athiest.jpg

Or....

Thanks.
Perhaps we should sell them more nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of and pony up US taxpayer funding to help them complete the deal.

Oh yes we did, two years before they were placed on an axis of evil list. Utterly bipartisan it was too.

Did anyone detect the double talk here?

Make no mistake everyone, this is pure leftist type bullshit.

Let me remind you what they mean when they say ALL RELIGION. Never, I mean never will they bring up ISLAM exclusively. Never. That is what they do. So, when they say ALL RELIGION, they are saying CHRISTIANITY. That is what they mean. That is all they mean. This typical leftist is doing that right now.

Plus.....

Who the hell brought RELIGION up anyway? This Asian with the little dick in North Korea....outlaws ALL RELIGION in his country. Especially Christianity.

So....

WTF, does the reaction of this leftist atheist have to do with anything. Unless, he is showing his admiration for the yellow American hating commie?

I may be a fool. That is what this double talker is saying right?
Actually it is all male dominator god religions if ya ask me.

Any belief born of myth will ultimately be of little practical value. Decisions made out of Myth belief will have as much chance of being wrong as right. But even worse, after being shown to be the wrong decision, the Myth believer is likely to make the same wrong decision, based again on Myth belief.

My only question is why previous administrations have worked up to this and left us in this position? Someone will have to deal with it as someone should have dealt with it.

Previous administrations had the same short list of bad options. Seoul is less than an hour from the border with N Korea. Thousands of conventional weapons poised to kill thousands, perhaps millions of people including thousands of Americans.
It's time to accept the fact that NKorea has nukes. It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World!

Previous administrations had the same short list of bad options. Seoul is less than an hour from the border with N Korea. Thousands of conventional weapons poised to kill thousands, perhaps millions of people including thousands of Americans.
It's time to accept the fact that NKorea has nukes. It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World!
And yet, previous administrations have done NOTHING and now we have the current situation that will have to be dealt with!

Or....

Thanks.
Perhaps we should sell them more nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of and pony up US taxpayer funding to help them complete the deal.

Oh yes we did, two years before they were placed on an axis of evil list. Utterly bipartisan it was too.

Yup there was money to be made you know.

Forum List

Back